MVP Support
13734 posts

Re: No More Faith in Playstation

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

Sheet-_-Man wrote:

I love when people can't read... didn't I just say I came from support, that restarting your crap does nothing, already proved it wasn't my isp or equipment when I said I was running 13mbps. but oh.... you didn't read everything I guess.

Internet speed won't help you when they take the PSN down for maintenance.

And do note that the support page that says when PSN is up/down for maintenance, is only updated when there's scheduled maintenance. This was emergency maintenance.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 41 (211 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Yet another point made for me... yeah, back to my original message. They are lazy good for nothings. They give you error messages that give vague explanations, for no help. Shut down for maintenance, and don't update the one page that should be updated if there is a problem. So yeah... the circle is complete.
Message 32 of 41 (506 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13734 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Have fun on Xbox then. If they have maintenance, you can't even play single player games since you won't be checked in.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 41 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12376 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Sheet-_-Man wrote:

I love when people can't read... didn't I just say I came from support, that restarting your crap does nothing, already proved it wasn't my isp or equipment when I said I was running 13mbps. but oh.... you didn't read everything I guess.

and do you understand the people you talk to when you call support has a book they have to follow which requires them to go through all possibilities that may be causing your issue

>

Message 34 of 41 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7594 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Sheet-_-Man wrote:

I only had to read the first sentance to know you are just whining to whine.

It could run at 50Mbps it doesn't matter, you could have 250ms latency and that is the problem. You could have a bad cable, there are so many variables between you and that server all you can do is reset what you have and wait.

And IF you want to complain about not reading then you are a hypocrite!! You should KNOW then that Sony has recalled an update and some PS3s updated just fine to 4.45 and others didn't but they are allowing 4.41 firmware to continue to connect. Obviously you don't know much about IT but having two different revisions allowed to connect and marry is a huge issue.

So again, go outside, get some air, take your panties off (obviously they are bunched) and do something else for a little while.

Or leave and go get an XDone.

PSXBGamer- wrote:
"2000-2016 still in the year 2000 i didnt know we was in the year 3000"

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Does-it-bother-you-that-Sony-brags-about-how-well-they-re-doing/td-p/45935146/page/12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 35 of 41 (404 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 19, 2013

For the record, 57 mb/s, just sayin, still acted up, happens...

Message 36 of 41 (312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

I didn't bother to call, I know they hardly ever answer the phone, and when they do, their from India and **bleep** did he just say? I came to this site, looking up the error code, then to online support forums to read what everyone had said about the subject. I did everything that was suggested and nothing nadda zip.

Edit: Inflammatory statement removed

Message 37 of 41 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jun 19, 2013

I can't believe that you would just give up on PlayStation from this minor issue, just play offline. If you're planning to switch to Xbox, get ready for a lot more issues.

Message 38 of 41 (293 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

Sheet-_-Man wrote:

Ok... I guess I'm done with playstation.

We are always here and will welcome you back with open arms.

I mean really... what's the point of having an online gaming console, that's always locked out of the network... or whatever it is that Sony is doing that stops me from signing in, and playing online...

PSN is a series of severs and routers connected to more routers and servers to then connect to your private network and back. A lot of stuff can go wrong. The issue can easily be in your provite network or the nearest-to you PSN server.

oh, and lets not forget that YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO USE NETFLIX ALSO!

Yes and No. SONY does require you to log into the PSN to be able to access the NETFLIX app. With that said, if the PSN servers are down, this step will automatically be bypassed and the NETFLIX app will fully load and allow you to stream your movies. I know this from experience.

But yeah.. Sony, you guys can just keep trowing out fake **bleep** error messages that tell people there's something wrong with their stuff, and it's you, and you're crap servers or whatever. How can there be a problem with my connection when I'm online right now? 13mbps downlaod, 1.2mbps upload, direct connect to modem

and that's too weak to connect to playstation servers? I guess I should get a better job so I can get a Xbox360, and pay their stupid online fee... It's gotta be better than getting retarded error messages that don't tell you anything other than, "we don't knoiw".

Do you feel better now? Good Smiley Happy

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 39 of 41 (300 Views)
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Can we lock these obvious troll threads.... 

Message 40 of 41 (219 Views)