First Son
25 posts

Re: No More Faith in Playstation

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

No, I think you're an idiot for not spelling correctly when a little red line appears to tell you you didn't get it right, and you don't bother to correct it, proving your lack of education.

Message 21 of 41 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Sheet-_-Man wrote:
AND NOBODY ANSWERES THE DAMNED PHONES EITHER!!! lmao you guys are all stupid.

ok cannon fodder we all are clearly stupid and your so smart you got on forums that no one from sony monitors 

Message 22 of 41 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12383 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Sheet-_-Man wrote:
AND NOBODY ANSWERES THE DAMNED PHONES EITHER!!! lmao you guys are all stupid.

im sorry but if your intention was to get a hold of someone from sony then posting in this forum isnt going to get you anywhere..  and besides apparetnyl they are having a issue with something which im sure they are tring to get fixed as fast as possible..  and it aint helping if people keep hounding them with questions.. just be patient

>

Message 23 of 41 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13232 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Always locked out? Oh my god...Please go buy an xbox one, I don't want to see you here next gen
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 24 of 41 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Jun 19, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Always locked out? Oh my god...Please go buy an xbox one, I don't want to see you here next gen

he will be back 

Message 25 of 41 (249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 19, 2013

go back to playing wii i dont want to hear your crap

Message 26 of 41 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13232 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Oh, I just noticed your psn name. Reported
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 27 of 41 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7599 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Sheet-_-Man wrote:

Ok... I guess I'm done with playstation. I mean really... what's the point of having an online gaming console, that's always locked out of the network... or whatever it is that Sony is doing that stops me from signing in, and playing online... oh, and lets not forget that YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO USE NETFLIX ALSO! But yeah.. Sony, you guys can just keep trowing out fake **bleep** error messages that tell people there's something wrong with their stuff, and it's you, and you're crap servers or whatever. How can there be a problem with my connection when I'm online right now? 13mbps downlaod, 1.2mbps upload, direct connect to modem, and that's too weak to connect to playstation servers? I guess I should get a better job so I can get a Xbox360, and pay their stupid online fee... It's gotta be better than getting retarded error messages that don't tell you anything other than, "we don't knoiw".

You do realize that there are several different servers that people log in to and that it just might be the one you are trying to log in to? It could be anything from your router, your ISP and anything else in between you and Sony, right?
There have been several instances where there are a number of threads whining about not being able to log on but I and many others could log on just fine.

So instead of jumping to conclusions, most likely just trolling though because you got your but hurt about the PS4 being better than the XDone (YES that is intentional), why don't you make sure there isn't another issue. Reboot your modem, router, PS3 and try again. IF your regional server is down it will probably be back up in a little while. Go get some fresh air.

PSXBGamer- wrote:
"2000-2016 still in the year 2000 i didnt know we was in the year 3000"

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Does-it-bother-you-that-Sony-brags-about-how-well-they-re-doing/td-p/45935146/page/12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 28 of 41 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2114 posts

Jun 19, 2013
If you put as much time in fixing the problem as you did in complaining you may get a little more respect. As it is, you call people names, insult their intelligence, and then want their sympathy? Not going to happen. That's the problem with people who act like babies, if they don't get their pacifier when they want it, they start crying and crying. Just stop, take a deep breath, maybe go outside or read a book.
" PS3 CREED"
This is my PS3.There are many like it but this one is mine. My PS3 is my best friend.It is my life.I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my PS3 is useless. Without my PS3 I am useless. I must fire my dual shock true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to frag me. I must shoot him before he shoots me.I will before Kevin Butler swear this creed. My PS3 and myself are defenders of my clan. we are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it until there is no XB but peace. Amen.
Message 29 of 41 (378 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Jun 19, 2013

I love when people can't read... didn't I just say I came from support, that restarting your crap does nothing, already proved it wasn't my isp or equipment when I said I was running 13mbps. but oh.... you didn't read everything I guess.

Message 30 of 41 (212 Views)
0 Likes