Highlighted
Jun 19 2013
By: Sheet-_-Man First Son 25 posts

No More Faith in Playstation

40 replies 710 views Edited Jun 19, 2013

Ok... I guess I'm done with playstation. I mean really... what's the point of having an online gaming console, that's always locked out of the network... or whatever it is that Sony is doing that stops me from signing in, and playing online... oh, and lets not forget that YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO USE NETFLIX ALSO! But yeah.. Sony, you guys can just keep trowing out fake **bleep** error messages that tell people there's something wrong with their stuff, and it's you, and you're crap servers or whatever. How can there be a problem with my connection when I'm online right now? 13mbps downlaod, 1.2mbps upload, direct connect to modem, and that's too weak to connect to playstation servers? I guess I should get a better job so I can get a Xbox360, and pay their stupid online fee... It's gotta be better than getting retarded error messages that don't tell you anything other than, "we don't knoiw".

Message 1 of 41 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Re: No More Faith in Playstation

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

If your faith in PlayStation was so easily shaken by this minor incident, so much that you're willing to switch to Xbox, you are going to have problems making it through life. This happens every once in a while, even on the Xbox. Next time you want to rant on a topic that is already being discussed do so in an open thread.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 2 of 41 (659 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
237 posts

Jun 19, 2013

... You know the only time it's down is for maintenance right?  Go ahead, buy an Xbox. One less complainer on these forums.

spiderman.gif

Message 3 of 41 (636 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Jun 19, 2013
im in offline mode on my 360 till ps3 online comes back up... xbox has major issues most of the time to warn you bro
Message 4 of 41 (611 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

Every once in a while... I like that... I just came from the support forums, and everyone says the same thing, nothing they do has fixed the prob, all anyone ever says is retart you equipment over and over, and that's supose to magically make PSN servers better. How bout I say that nobody cares what you have to say on the subject, because I sure don't care what you have to say mr nobody. And really, I didn't know that another person already created a topic about faith in playstation.

Oh yeah... btw, I came from the PSN Status page too, there's no maintainence. SO SAYS THE GODS OF SONY

Edit: Inflammatory statement removed

-Stage_Coach

Message 5 of 41 (530 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Trust me, no one will miss you. PSN was down for few hrs and people are acting crazy. Maybe burn your PS3 as a act of rebellion ?

Get a life people, or at least play single player mode...
Message 6 of 41 (482 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

Sheet-_-Man wrote:

Every once in a while... I like that... I just came from the support forums, and everyone says the same thing, nothing they do has fixed the prob, all anyone ever says is retart you equipment over and over, and that's supose to magically make PSN servers better. How bout I say that nobody cares what you have to say on the subject, because I sure don't care what you have to say mr nobody. And really, I didn't know that another person already created a topic about faith in playstation.

Edit: Inflammatory statement removed

By assessing the situation logically and attempting to find a solution by using proven methods, like the fine people in support do, they're seeking to solve your problem. They have a function. As opposed to the nonsense you're spouting here which belongs in one of the threads regarding the maintenence. Behaving like a child doesn't help, friend.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 7 of 41 (437 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Jun 19, 2013

I've been playing FF9 for the last 6 days, and I don't play single player enough? And you must have a great life if you have time to sit on the boards, and talk crap to ppl.

Message 8 of 41 (433 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Look who's talking and whining in the first place.
Message 9 of 41 (384 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Jun 19, 2013

You know how many kids get on these forums daily and threaten to leave sony for microsoft... we simply don't care .. dont make a post this is very unoriginal. So yes please go already so the rest of us can get back to helping with important problems 

Message 10 of 41 (381 Views)