Fender Bender
2981 posts

Re: No Dead Nation beta- No resubscribing

Aug 29, 2010

jpbslayer wrote:

c-mac13 wrote:
This may seem weird, but I think sony did the opposite in this sittuation: you lose your FREE games until you resubscribe. See, this is why I'm mad and not resubscribing. I would resubscribe, if I KNEW that I had the freedom to keep ALL of my content by not resubscribing.

why do people have a hard time understanding that plus is like netflix - when you quit netflix do you keep your movies?

because netflix tells u upfront YOU RENT THE MOVIE.why would anyone kudo this response.

Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Message 31 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1038 posts

Aug 29, 2010

SLADE47 wrote:

jpbslayer wrote:

c-mac13 wrote:
This may seem weird, but I think sony did the opposite in this sittuation: you lose your FREE games until you resubscribe. See, this is why I'm mad and not resubscribing. I would resubscribe, if I KNEW that I had the freedom to keep ALL of my content by not resubscribing.

why do people have a hard time understanding that plus is like netflix - when you quit netflix do you keep your movies?

because netflix tells u upfront YOU RENT THE MOVIE.why would anyone kudo this response.

Because PSN+ tells you up front that you RENT THE GAME.

Message 32 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2981 posts

Aug 29, 2010

gettinmoney662 wrote:

SLADE47 wrote:

jpbslayer wrote:

c-mac13 wrote:

not all of them.some u still BUY.the plus plan is a little too vague.what about the games u BUY at a discount?do they give u your money back at the end of the year?nope.u pay a a discount and cant use it if u dont renew.that sounds like renting to me,yet it says u buy.when i go to bulk warehouse can i still use the items i buy after my sub runs out or do i have to return the items?

Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Message 33 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Aug 29, 2010

SLADE47 wrote:

gettinmoney662 wrote:

SLADE47 wrote:

jpbslayer wrote:

c-mac13 wrote:

not all of them.some u still BUY.the plus plan is a little too vague.what about the games u BUY at a discount?do they give u your money back at the end of the year?nope.u pay a a discount and cant use it if u dont renew.that sounds like renting to me,yet it says u buy.when i go to bulk warehouse can i still use the items i buy after my sub runs out or do i have to return the items?

how many posts and blogs do sony have to post before some people get it. the only thing you dont get to keep is the free games given each month. any game you purchase even at discount will be yours to keep. if everybody is so upset about the ps+ system give up on it. dont dl the games and other content and stop spamming each and every board in the ps+ threads about this same topic.

Message 34 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8680 posts

Aug 29, 2010

Are people still talking about this? :/

A: We weren't promised to get every beta. Only select beta's. B: Private beta's are normally smaller, and we just can't let EVERYONE in. Stress-testing is normally done during open-beta's. C: Please tell me where Sony told us that we would be getting this beta. If they didn't say that, then they didn't lie, did they? D: It's a PSN game, that means the servers aren't large enough to handle mass amounts of people, so why would they just go ahead and invite everyone right away? You must not know much about beta testing. So your complaining right off the bat is pretty much null and void.

Now, now. Getting into the Killzone 3 beta is nice and all. LBP2 beta as well, and so is the SOCOM 4 and R3 beta, maybe even the DCUO beta(If you signed up for it, anyway), but Dead Nation is probably one of the biggest games ever, and the entire selling point to the Playstation Plus service. Yes, it's only a PSN stick-shooter, but come on. It's so clearly GOTY!

I should also be nice to point out that we aren't getting into the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood beta. So start complaining now. That has been exclusive to Gamestop for a while. So get it out of your system when time comes to pre-order for it.

And I should also note: You don't seem like the type of person that would actually beta test. You strike me as the person who would like to believe it's just a demo and then when things go wrong, complain and complain that the game sucks and not to buy it. You know, like you are doing right now.

Take back the future
Message 35 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1038 posts

Aug 30, 2010

The only beta we're going to get into is the Hannah Montana 2 online clothes shopping beta.  Accept it and move on.

Message 36 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Aug 30, 2010

gettinmoney662 wrote:

The only beta we're going to get into is the Hannah Montana 2 online clothes shopping beta.  Accept it and move on.

SWEET!!

That was a word from the Tacoman
Message 37 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes