Highlighted
Aug 26 2010
By: c-mac13 Lombax Warrior 167 posts

No Dead Nation beta- No resubscribing

36 replies 7 views Edited Aug 26, 2010
For those of you that are just going to say "stop complaining", leave as I am complaining. Sony (of America at least) Ripped us off with playstation plus. Europe got LBP for free, just for buying it. We get unfufilled promises. A first party beta rolls out and they randomly, yes RANDOMLY send out invites, knowing that tons of people have multiple accounts. The reason I bring this up? Its not logical for someone who has Playstation Plus to make multiple accounts after buying Plus. Therefore they likely would have more people that they sent invites to join the beta. I definetly regret buying Plus, they give us crap games like Critter Crunch. Even if they pull some awesome game out of their corporate ass at the last second, I'm not resubscribing. What games I buy from PSN, I'll choose for myself, whether or not I get a dollar or two off, I dont give a crap. I'm not resubscribing to this garbage ever again.
c-mac13
Message 1 of 37 (7 Views)
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Re: No Dead Nation beta- No resubscribing

Aug 26, 2010
BTW, I'm not trying to start a Flame war, i'm just mad and trying to express my opinion.
c-mac13
Message 2 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4412 posts

Aug 26, 2010

From what I have been hearing it seems like this beta was offered to people who bought Super Stardust HD. The beta invites say nothing about PS+.

Message 3 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Aug 26, 2010
You must have heard wrong, I've had Super Stardust HD for a while, no invite.
c-mac13
Message 4 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Aug 26, 2010

While I really enjoy the PS+ service, I do agree they missed a great opportunity to “up” the service, lack of thought on their part.

I’m not really pissed off about it, but certainly PS+ users being invited to the beta would have a been a good nod to customers, and may have had some of the people who are upset about the service a little more pleased with their PS+ purchase.

Message 5 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39386 posts

Aug 26, 2010

c-mac13 wrote:
For those of you that are just going to say "stop complaining", leave as I am complaining. Sony (of America at least) Ripped us off with playstation plus. Europe got LBP for free, just for buying it. We get unfufilled promises. A first party beta rolls out and they randomly, yes RANDOMLY send out invites, knowing that tons of people have multiple accounts. The reason I bring this up? Its not logical for someone who has Playstation Plus to make multiple accounts after buying Plus. Therefore they likely would have more people that they sent invites to join the beta. I definetly regret buying Plus, they give us crap games like Critter Crunch. Even if they pull some awesome game out of their corporate ass at the last second, I'm not resubscribing. What games I buy from PSN, I'll choose for myself, whether or not I get a dollar or two off, I dont give a crap. I'm not resubscribing to this garbage ever again.

We, the US got 3 months extra on top of the 12 months Subscription, just for buying it!

What unfulfilled promises are you referring to, if its the Dynamic Themes & Avatars then I agree 100%, we haven't had any of those for a looooong time!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 6 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
627 posts

Aug 26, 2010

im so pissed too... i have super stardurst HD and bought all add ons for it, im also ps+ user and no beta for dead nation... whats wrong with sony? as far as i know they said ps+ users will get access to betas etc...

Message 7 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39386 posts

Aug 26, 2010
SOME Betas, SOME, not all & not necessarily DN.
CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 8 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Aug 26, 2010

Yeah, its going to be beta like mod nation.......o_0

Message 9 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts