Reply
Sep 21 2012
By: MrBrightside711 First Son 27 posts
Offline

No Co-op Create on LBPV?!?!

7 replies 162 views Edited Sep 21, 2012

This is something that i think is a huge deal!! I dont understand why it isnt in the game? I mean, you should be able to have at least one other person with you.... This NEEDS to be changed. Please support!

Message 1 of 8 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/21/2005
Offline
991 posts
 

Re: No Co-op Create on LBPV?!?!

Sep 21, 2012

your talking to the wrong people here man, email the developers either through email... haha or maybe facebook, twitter?? idk

Message 2 of 8 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/27/2009
Offline
2922 posts
 

Re: No Co-op Create on LBPV?!?!

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

Dang, that's a shame. Still, it's better than having to multiplayer at all.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 3 of 8 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/14/2003
Offline
9712 posts
 

Re: No Co-op Create on LBPV?!?!

Sep 21, 2012
Co-op create is not a big deal and it doesn't affect the game at all for 99% of players.
Message 4 of 8 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/17/2011
Offline
1670 posts
 

Re: No Co-op Create on LBPV?!?!

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

 


cobrafang wrote:
Co-op create is not a big deal and it doesn't affect the game at all for 99% of players.

 Exactly, I mean whenver when i tried to create, I got **bleep** off if one of my friends joined me, I would always kick them.

Message 5 of 8 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
2609 posts
 

Re: No Co-op Create on LBPV?!?!

Sep 21, 2012

Well the original LittleBigPlanet didn't have co-op create, so they might patch it in later. Though I could have swore I saw a video of LBP Vita where they were using co-op create.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 6 of 8 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/27/2009
Offline
2922 posts
 

Re: No Co-op Create on LBPV?!?!

Sep 21, 2012

TMAZT3R wrote:

 


cobrafang wrote:
Co-op create is not a big deal and it doesn't affect the game at all for 99% of players.

 Exactly, I mean whenver when i tried to create, I got **bleep** off if one of my friends joined me, I would always kick them.


Haha, exactly! I sometimes was a troll and made emitters emit itself, so you know, they would end up with the level getting overloaded which lagged the peanuts out of it. lol, so funny. Anyway, the point is that most of the time nothing is accomplished in co-op creative mode. At least from my experiences.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 7 of 8 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/14/2005
Offline
1628 posts
 

Re: No Co-op Create on LBPV?!?!

Sep 22, 2012

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

TMAZT3R wrote:

 


cobrafang wrote:
Co-op create is not a big deal and it doesn't affect the game at all for 99% of players.

 Exactly, I mean whenver when i tried to create, I got **bleep** off if one of my friends joined me, I would always kick them.


Haha, exactly! I sometimes was a troll and made emitters emit itself, so you know, they would end up with the level getting overloaded which lagged the peanuts out of it. lol, so funny. Anyway, the point is that most of the time nothing is accomplished in co-op creative mode. At least from my experiences.


Yep, the only time I ever did multiplayer Create was when we were just screwing around. I forgot all about it til this kid said something about it, and I still don't care. I don't even want them to add it to the game. Bog down the servers with a pointless mode.

Message 8 of 8 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes