Apr 14 2011
By: BalkanBoy75 First Son 1 posts

Nintendo 3DS & amblyopia

1 replies 112 views Edited Apr 14, 2011

Unfortunately, I am unable to view the 3D effects of the Nintendo 3DS due to a condition that never got treated when it should have (by my parents), called amblyopia - which has my left eye focus slightly off from my right eye, instead of at the same point which allows to get the 3D effect.

I did not buy the 3DS because I felt like I would pay for weak battery life and a feature that I would not use because of my disability.

I am looking forward to playing and most likely buying the NGP.

The NGP is already going to be a smash hit - and if Sony is interested in selling 150+ million volumes instead of 50 million, I would do what Nintendo did - do not set the bar too high on the ability to play homebrew games... In way, however counterintuitive this may sound and uncapitalist even, this is what made the NDS wildly popular, despite all the complaints of "piracy" ...

Hope Mr Hirai hears this and takes some action.

Message 1 of 2 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Re: Nintendo 3DS & amblyopia

Apr 14, 2011

IDK man I think SNEA is about there money. And want's nothing taking away from their sales....However they could just pull the old PSP Evolution and release the launch with the ability then the next two models without. So as you need to go ahead and have an old model and then get a new one for the few new apps not supported by the launch model.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)
0 Likes