Sep 26 2012
By: NovaDeathStar I Only Post Everything 1237 posts

Nice try Sony...Plus AutoRenew

[ Edited ]
3 replies 169 views Edited Sep 27, 2012

You guys are so slick last time I had Playstation Plus I turned OFF the automatic renewal now that I get it again I thought it would be the same but NO. Just before 2 weeks of my subscription ending I checked and guess what it was going to renew by its self...

Nice try :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (169 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27923 posts

Re: Nice try Sony...

Sep 27, 2012

NovaDeathStar wrote:

You guys are so slick last time I had Playstation Plus I turned OFF the automatic renewal now that I get it again I thought it would be the same but NO. Just before 2 weeks of my subscription ending I checked and guess what it was going to renew by its self...

This doesn't surprise me one bit, in fact it's normal, each time you subscribe the auto-funding feature is by default on, whether you have been a subscriber before matters not.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (146 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I think every subscription does that.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (142 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1463 posts

Sep 27, 2012

NovaDeathStar wrote:

Yeah, it's a common practice across subscription businesses, but I will work with the Store teams to ensure that the Auto Renew language is more clear at the point of adding more time to a Plus membership whether it's through trials, or otherwise. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes