Sep 26 2012
By: NovaDeathStar I Only Post Everything 1237 posts

Nice try Sony...Plus AutoRenew

[ Edited ]
3 replies 175 views Edited Sep 27, 2012

You guys are so slick last time I had Playstation Plus I turned OFF the automatic renewal now that I get it again I thought it would be the same but NO. Just before 2 weeks of my subscription ending I checked and guess what it was going to renew by its self...

Nice try Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 4 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
36005 posts

Re: Nice try Sony...

Sep 27, 2012

NovaDeathStar wrote:

You guys are so slick last time I had Playstation Plus I turned OFF the automatic renewal now that I get it again I thought it would be the same but NO. Just before 2 weeks of my subscription ending I checked and guess what it was going to renew by its self...

Nice try Smiley Tongue

This doesn't surprise me one bit, in fact it's normal, each time you subscribe the auto-funding feature is by default on, whether you have been a subscriber before matters not.

Message 2 of 4 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I think every subscription does that.

Message 3 of 4 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
SCEA
1487 posts

OFFICIAL POST
Sep 27, 2012

NovaDeathStar wrote:

Nice try Smiley Tongue

Yeah, it's a common practice across subscription businesses, but I will work with the Store teams to ensure that the Auto Renew language is more clear at the point of adding more time to a Plus membership whether it's through trials, or otherwise. 

- morgan haro - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 4 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes