MVP Support
13737 posts

Re: Next game to play on your console

Apr 3, 2013

Too bad you didn't pre-order, Bioshock 1 came with the game.

On Steam, it came with some DLC, Bioshock 1, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and some TF2 stuff.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 29 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Apr 3, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

On Steam, it came with some DLC, Bioshock 1, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and some TF2 stuff.

I thought it applied to any PS 3 purchase, whether pre-ordered or not. Hmmm /shrug/ I pre-ordered so that I could pay over time on it myself Smiley Happy That plus I wanted the first tier CE (the $80 version not the $150 one) Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 29 (360 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13737 posts

Apr 3, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

I thought it applied to any PS 3 purchase, whether pre-ordered or not. Hmmm /shrug/ I pre-ordered so that I could pay over time on it myself Smiley Happy That plus I wanted the first tier CE (the $80 version not the $150 one) Smiley Happy

Well the physical version of the game I believe comes with Bioshock 1 regardless.

But the digital PS Store version had to be pre-ordered.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 29 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Apr 3, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

What'd you think of the CE? I picked up the Songbird one (I've yet to take him out and assemble him haha). I thought it was pretty decent, but I was kind of disappointed in how cheap the Murder of Crows keychain feels.

Message 24 of 29 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Apr 3, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:
(I'd kudos you but I seem to have gone kudos happy today and hit the daily limit)

Sorry, I'll stop posting so that doesn't ever happen again. Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 29 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
56286 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Ok i'm sold, I'm going to look for a copy of Bioshock Smiley Happy

Thanks to the feedback I got on the last page!

Message 26 of 29 (159 Views)
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Apr 3, 2013

johngie wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

What'd you think of the CE? I picked up the Songbird one (I've yet to take him out and assemble him haha). I thought it was pretty decent, but I was kind of disappointed in how cheap the Murder of Crows keychain feels.

The keychain is really cheap. Feels too light, more like a cheap toy. I didn't even put it on my keychain. Otherwise I really enjoyed the art book. I did buy the CE of the strategy guide. The key keychain is heavy and really nice. Gorgeous guide. I went the first round without using the guide. But to get all the Voxphones, Infusions, telescopes and kinectescopes, the guide comes in handy. (I hate having to hold onto my laptop to use an online guide.)

Buying the guide, game and the season pass for DLC I saved $20, so I basically got the DLC for free.

Message 27 of 29 (119 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12507 posts

Apr 4, 2013

The next PlayStation 3 video game that I will play will either be Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance or Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 28 of 29 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2036 posts

Apr 4, 2013
got persona 4 a week ago, still playing. then its exames, but as strange as it is, The last of us was coming out on the first day of exams, then it got delayed until the day of my last exam
Message 29 of 29 (77 Views)
0 Likes