Mar 22 2013
By: GuRuAsaki2098 Uncharted Territory 1748 posts

Next Gen: Games & Prices? @_@

8 replies 73 views Edited Mar 22, 2013

Oky, so i've been doing some digging up on some of the Games comming out for Next Gen... 

Here is what i've found... 

Destiny 
360:  $60
PS3: $60

*PS4: $100

Watch Dogs 
360:  $60
PS3: $60
PS4: $100
PC:   $60 

Amazon gave me the Prices for PS4 on Watch Dogs so I only felt that Destiny should have the same Price Tag... 

Btw, PC went up $10 on it's Price as most PC Games are $50, but just so we are Clear... We are talking about
only the Standard Game... Not Collectors, or anything else... 

So unless there is some form of Mistake, PS4 is going to be Quite Pricy, @_@ 

And yet again, i'm sure Amazon has Leaked yet another Item Early, as no other Website is even Displaying anything to
do with PS4 on 'em at all... Amazon is like the only one, ~_~ 

-----------------------------

Again, nothing is Final, because these are not the Finished Products... But as of yet, this sounds pretty legit to me, oO 
Another thing i've noticed is that if PS4 is suppose to be based on Games anywhere on any device, at any time,
does that mean PS3 will also be Compatible with this, too?

-----------------------------

Anyone care to share? !^_^!

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 9 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Re: Next Gen: Games & Prices? @_@

Mar 22, 2013
amazon always over price there stuff its goin be around 60 bucks for them
Message 2 of 9 (68 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1325 posts

Mar 22, 2013

They are just putting a crazy price on it until they know what the price will be.  It will drop to what ever the normal price for ps4 games will be when that price point is announced and determined.  They do that for all things they know they will sell and take pre-orders for it but put some crazy number on it till they know what it will actually be.

MVP
Message 3 of 9 (67 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38743 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Those prices Amazon has placed on the PS4 games are solely 'holding' prices & do not reflect the final price of the product named, this is something Amazon does on a regular basis & the price will be less than $100.00, trust me.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 9 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Prices have not been released and they wont be $40 over what they are now that's just insane. This is how stupid internet rumors get started. Prices will be $60.00 as they are now. Its still blu ray technology nothing is changing disc wise for the new console.
Message 5 of 9 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

Mar 22, 2013

I never stated that $100 for PS4 was Final, some people need to learn to Read... 

I said nothing was Final, & that Prices can Change... 

I only said that if that was indeed the Price that PS4 sounds like it will be Pricy...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 6 of 9 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Its not final b/c its not true. they will not be $100 a game they will be $$60 like now for exactly the reasons I stated. PS2 to PS3 games went up in price, they switched from DVD to Blu Ray ( even though Xbox games were still the same price as blu Ray)

Nothing is changing with the discs, the games will be put onto them the same why they are now with the same technology. Just b/c its being done for PS4 instead of a PS3 does not matter, all it is is upgraded performance of the system it has no effect on disc price.
Message 7 of 9 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16824 posts

Mar 22, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

I never stated that $100 for PS4 was Final, some people need to learn to Read... 

Actually.... you are passing it off as that.

And now you're backtracking.

Come on man.... why bother trying to do any research when ZERO INFORMATION IS KNOWN..... all you're going to do is spread rumors and speculation

Furiously Chaosing
Message 8 of 9 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Mar 22, 2013

I'll try and explain this in laymen terms so its not misunderstood at all.

Amazon as a compnay is happy with taking pre orders for PS4 games now b/c it counts as profit for them on a monthly and quarterly basis even though they cannot supply the product until a later date. Amazon as well as any other company or source out there other then Sony does not know what the final price of PS4 games will be ( Even though they are going to be $60 ). So from Amazons stand point they cannot take the risk of taking preorders for games at the $60 price tag if in fact the games are priced at $63.00. That would be a huge loss of revenue for them and they will have to honor that price that they set. So in turn they set the price so high so that they know they are safe and will simply refund the consumer when the price is released. It even says this right in the product discription. Anyone with common sense can realize that Sony is not dumb enough to raise the price per game by $40 which comes out to a lot more then the high price of the PS3 launch system and they took a beating b/c of that. A price increase of $40 per game would equal out to a lot more in cost then the high price tag one time payment of the PS3 launch system. Common sense is free but its not often used.

Message 9 of 9 (37 Views)
0 Likes