Mar 05 2012
By: Kinkoman1337 Wastelander 944 posts

News Program Talks About Taco Bell

4 replies 6 views Edited Mar 5, 2012

I don't know if this has been posted, but it made me sad/mad taco bell really spilled the beans on this one(pun intended).

Photobucket
Message 1 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

Re: News Program Talks About Taco Bell

Mar 5, 2012

so sad

Message 2 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
944 posts

Mar 5, 2012

I know I had a friend who "Won" and I was supper happy cause I bought a vita but he doesnt have the money for one, but then I was like sweet vita for us both and we can play stuff together, then he got that stupid e-mail.....

Photobucket
Message 3 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Mar 5, 2012

Yeah I had actually read a similar post like this about a week ago on gamespot.com Vita forum, too. Somebody else posted a different video w/ another dude posting a pretty PO'ed YouTube video blowing the kid off of taco bell screwing him over w/ that same email bs. That's definitely some dirty sh** they pulled. Even worse is that they probably knew this exact thing would happen, hence that bs "fine print" clause.

R.I.P. to my beloved 40gb ceramic white 2007-2011 (YLOD)

Message 4 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1243 posts

Mar 5, 2012

Yeah the contest as a whole has been handled really crappy. I Had been submitting entries to the Boast Contest and getting no reply from them nor any of my entries. Couple days ago i get rejection emails for entries i submitted the first week of the contest.

One entry is currently on their youtube channel but not on the contest site. and they finally accepted one of my entries but it happens to be one of my less well made ones.

Check my Forums Sig for a link to the entry they accepted and a link to a forums topic where i posted SOME of the rejected ones.

Message 5 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes