Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sep 28 2012
By: thepossumface First Son 10 posts
Offline

New to this..

16 replies 170 views Edited Sep 28, 2012

So im just looking for some people to play some games with, so not sure if im in the right fourm or not, so sorry in ahead if im not lol

my PSN- thepossumface  

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4403 posts
 

Re: New to this..

Sep 28, 2012

You are welcome to add me, just friend me:

 

Moblesuit75

 

I will accept when I get on the system.

 

 

Welcome to the forum.  Don't worry about the bullies... Just have fun.

 

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28992 posts
 

Re: New to this..

Sep 28, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

You are welcome to add me, just friend me:

 

Moblesuit75

 

I will accept when I get on the system.

 

 

Welcome to the forum.  Don't worry about the bullies... Just have fun.

 

Moble


Bullies, where, lemme at em...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4403 posts
 

Re: New to this..

Sep 28, 2012

A Ha Ha... Go Get Em BRIT

 

You know who I am talking about.  BRIT is a fountain of knowledge here, and a great forum member.

 

I want some KUDOS BRIT (LOL)

 

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (155 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28992 posts
 

Re: New to this..

Sep 28, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

A Ha Ha... Go Get Em BRIT

 

You know who I am talking about.  BRIT is a fountain of knowledge here, and a great forum member.

 

I want some KUDOS BRIT (LOL)

 

Moble


Thank you sir!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/28/2012
Offline
58 posts
 

Re: New to this..

Sep 29, 2012

I am fairly new here too. You can add me too if you like. And for the record I have found most people very friendly and helpful on this site.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28992 posts
 

Re: New to this..

Sep 29, 2012

thepunisher-1970 wrote:

I am fairly new here too. You can add me too if you like. And for the record I have found most people very friendly and helpful on this site.


Welcome aboard thepunisher!

 

Feel free to ask around if you need any help with anything, even if you think the question is a "silly" one, ask away, we are as you said a pretty nice & helpful bunch around here, at least we try to be :smileywink: lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/28/2012
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: New to this..

Sep 29, 2012

I do have a quick  question so i had a ps3 slim a few years ago and i played a few ps2 games on it, but now i bought the same one and it wont play ps2 games..is there like a secert or did they update it? cause it be nice to kick it old school sometimes lol

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28992 posts
 

Re: New to this..

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

thepossumface wrote:

I do have a quick  question so i had a ps3 slim a few years ago and i played a few ps2 games on it, but now i bought the same one and it wont play ps2 games..is there like a secert or did they update it? cause it be nice to kick it old school sometimes lol


Only the old 4 USB PS3's were able to play PS2 disc-based games, the older "FAT" PS3's as well as the new Slim's are not able to, sorry.

 

There are some PS2 games on the PlayStation Store & some have been re-released too, games like Sly Copper & Ratchet & Clank among a couple.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4403 posts
 

Re: New to this..

Sep 29, 2012

Ah, you forgot my Kudos, eh hem....

 

On a side note, I got the PLUS, and aready took advantage of the free games from September.  Have a lot of playing to do now.

 

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes