Highlighted
Oct 02 2012
By: mrnailsHD First Son 5 posts

New to PSN, but it needs some updating.

[ Edited ]
3 replies 192 views Edited Oct 2, 2012

Coming from PC gaming primarily and using Steam I'd like to see some updates to the PSN.

1. EVERY game needs to list how big the file is prior to downloading it from the PSN.
  2. EVERY game needs to list if it has trophies or not.
  3. Add a wishlist.

These gripes are for convenience purposes only for I could go to another site (none official) and get this info, but while browsing the PSN why shouldn't this info be there? I'd like to add that the PSN is nice though and PS+ is especially nice. I've recently bought Resident Evil 4 HD and Code Veronica HD. Liking these HD remakes. Sure, I own them on the PS2, but having them redone in HD are nice. Especially having trophies. Smiley Tongue Looking forward to Dino Crises HD Collection and Onimusha HD Collection. I already have God of War HD Collection and Devil May Cry HD Collection and they are a nice update to my collection.

Message 1 of 4 (192 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9307 posts

Re: New to PSN, but it needs some updating.

Oct 3, 2012
Ps+ takes care of all my software updates =D
Message 2 of 4 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Huh? What exactly are you responding to?
Message 3 of 4 (162 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39473 posts

Oct 3, 2012

mrnailsHD wrote:

Coming from PC gaming primarily and using Steam I'd like to see some updates to the PSN.

1. EVERY game needs to list how big the file is prior to downloading it from the PSN.
  2. EVERY game needs to list if it has trophies or not.
  3. Add a wishlist.

These gripes are for convenience purposes only for I could go to another site (none official) and get this info, but while browsing the PSN why shouldn't this info be there? I'd like to add that the PSN is nice though and PS+ is especially nice. I've recently bought Resident Evil 4 HD and Code Veronica HD. Liking these HD remakes. Sure, I own them on the PS2, but having them redone in HD are nice. Especially having trophies. Smiley Tongue Looking forward to Dino Crises HD Collection and Onimusha HD Collection. I already have God of War HD Collection and Devil May Cry HD Collection and they are a nice update to my collection.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

1. Most, if not all games in the PS Store do indeed list the size of the game.

2. Some games could be clearer I agree, but it has been mandatory for all PS3 games since January of 2009 have to trophies.

3. Not a bad idea!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 4 (136 Views)
0 Likes