Aug 08 2013
By: jums300 First Son 20 posts

New to PS Plus: Will US players eventually get NFS and PAyday the Heist for free?

5 replies 160 views Edited Aug 8, 2013

Title basically says it all.  I play with a group of people from Europe.  They were telling me that if I joined PS PLUS, I could download NFS and Payday the Heist.  I went online only to see that my US account doesn't offer these games for free...yet?  I gots to know!

Message 1 of 6 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: New to PS Plus: Will US players eventually get NFS and PAyday the Heist for free?

Aug 8, 2013

jums300 wrote:

Title basically says it all.  I play with a group of people from Europe.  They were telling me that if I joined PS PLUS, I could download NFS and Payday the Heist.  I went online only to see that my US account doesn't offer these games for free...yet?  I gots to know!

You are a little late for those games. Each region has its own store if I am correct, and each store has sorta different content on them. 

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 6 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Re: New to PS Plus: Will US players eventually get NFS and PAyday the Heist for free?

Aug 8, 2013
Payday was already in us store. I know nothing about nfs
Message 3 of 6 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11743 posts

Aug 8, 2013

Last October I believe is when the U.S. version of Plus saw Payday: The Heist for free. It was April 2012 when we also saw Shift 2 Unleashed (a Need for Speed game) for free as well.

Will North America Plus owners ever see Need for Speed: Most Wanted? It's definitely possible, as this month that's what European Plus owners are getting for free. Since the people behind Plus are regularly repeating games, giving us either what Europe got from months ago or sometimes even closer to that and vice versa, we're likely to see the game at some point. Payday, however, is one you've missed out on.

Message 4 of 6 (122 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Aug 8, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Last October I believe is when the U.S. version of Plus saw Payday: The Heist for free. It was April 2012 when we also saw Shift 2 Unleashed (a Need for Speed game) for free as well.

Will North America Plus owners ever see Need for Speed: Most Wanted? It's definitely possible, as this month that's what European Plus owners are getting for free. Since the people behind Plus are regularly repeating games, giving us either what Europe got from months ago or sometimes even closer to that and vice versa, we're likely to see the game at some point. Payday, however, is one you've missed out on.

If we were to get NFSMW it better be the PS2 version Smiley Tongue

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 5 of 6 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

GrayGargoyle wrote:

If we were to get NFSMW it better be the PS2 version Smiley Tongue

WAIT... WHAT??? You don't want the 360 version? Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy

Edit: I hope we get NFS: MW for the Vita (the Vita version Smiley Surprised Smiley Wink ) in September. Though with KZ: M coming out at the beginning of the month, I doubt I'll have the time.

Message 6 of 6 (102 Views)
0 Likes