Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Re: New things we want in the next Vita Update.

Sep 3, 2012
kap3980 you been asking for pandora for like a month already. download music already. your starting to get annoying.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 21 of 78 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

Sep 3, 2012
Right now the most important things to me that I'd like to see are:

- Copy/Paste.
- Music player controls from the lock screen.
- The ability to turn off the screen saver/auto lock, especially while playing a game, like when you're watching a long cut scene.
- Music player visualization.

That's all I can remember at the moment, I'm pretty sure there's more ideas I had. :/
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 22 of 78 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Sep 3, 2012

How about added support for PS2 HD remakes? I saw today that they have ICO running on a Vita via Remote Play, but why not just download that title on to the Vita? Same with Shadow of the Colossus and Okami HD. I'd love to be able to take those games with me. So basically PS2 HD support.

Message 23 of 78 (251 Views)
Survivor
2504 posts

Sep 4, 2012

MrPatchy wrote:

How about added support for PS2 HD remakes? I saw today that they have ICO running on a Vita via Remote Play, but why not just download that title on to the Vita? Same with Shadow of the Colossus and Okami HD. I'd love to be able to take those games with me. So basically PS2 HD support.

Because those games are coded for the PlayStation 3, which is why they're running off of Remote Play. What you're suggesting, in regards to those actual games, is more like PS3 support for the PS Vita. A simple software update wont play those games due to hardware limitations. They would need to develope them seperatly for the PS Vita, much like Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 24 of 78 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Sep 4, 2012

True. Well I mean I'll take what I can get. If I have to use Remote Play in order to play PS2 HD releases on my Vita then I'm fine with that. I would just love to see some PS2 support at least. Some Viewtiful Joe and Kingdom Hearts on my Vita would be magical, HD or not. But to be honest I was a bit surprised when I saw Okami HD for PS3 only, no Vita version. With Sony starting the whole "buy the PS3 game, get the Vita version for one price" I would think that more games (especially HD PS2 games) would be getting this treatment. Okami would be so fun on the Vita, and so beautiful. If I can have PS All-Stars on my Vita, why not Okami HD?

Message 25 of 78 (233 Views)
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Sep 7, 2012
The Ability to turn off the automatic standby mode.
It's a pain when downloading files that take more than 10mn to download.
Message 26 of 78 (217 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12546 posts

Sep 7, 2012

sebyray wrote:
The Ability to turn off the automatic standby mode.
It's a pain when downloading files that take more than 10mn to download.

Well what are you downloading that takes that long? If it's videos or something, it's easier and faster to just transfer from PC.

And of course, all PS Store downloads run even in standby

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 78 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 22, 2012

For me, right now I'm leaning on an Instagram app, since no one uses Flickr.

Message 28 of 78 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Sep 22, 2012
A button you could touch on the actually screen to turn off the Vita would be badass.

Also, more apps.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 29 of 78 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 22, 2012

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:
A button you could touch on the actually screen to turn off the Vita would be badass.

Also, more apps.

I second this, with PS Mobile, we are bound to see more App, I would like the ablity to create your own Music Equalizer, the one DJ used, to create a perfect beat and sound for the song I'm listening too, it's boring seeing only 3 options for equalizer. Themes as well. As for video, add the ability to skip to the next video with L and R button, same go for music as well :smileyhappy:

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 30 of 78 (177 Views)
0 Likes