Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Re: New things we want in the next Vita Update.

Nov 30, 2012

I want to be able to use my Vita as an electric shaver.

Or a butter knife.

I hope those are included in the next update.

Message 71 of 78 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 30, 2012

I want to customize the system music and some type of free radio.

Message 72 of 78 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Nov 30, 2012

About the only thing I really want to have is an app that does internet radio streaming, i.e., TuneIN.  Or, given that I only listen to trance music, a Digitally Imported app.  I've seen a few people via twitter and forums request these apps from the respective companies but so far, there's been no response yet.  :smileysad:

Message 73 of 78 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

For the browser, I personally think that clicking on a video should open some sort of video pop-up within the browser that would perform the playback.

The PS store could use some work.  I like to see video previews* and a wishlist in there.  The 3DS eShop already has both.

*We shouldn't have to download previews just to watch them.

Message 74 of 78 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I agree with the PS Store needing some work. The huge PS Store overhaul on the PS3 would not only look great but work even better on the Vita because of the touchscreen. I don't think much would need to be trimmed to make it work on the Vita. Besides, having the same PS Store on both the PS3 and PS Vita provides for a consistent experience across both consoles.

Another thing I'd like to see on the Vita would be increased cross conctoller functionality with the PS3's system software and apps. For example, I'd like to control the PS3's XMB from my Vita and use my Vita as a keyboard things like the PS Store, Netflix & Youtube, to name a few use cases. The Vita could connect to the PS3 via Bluetooth just like the Dualshock 3 controller to avoid any latency issues of a LAN connection. 

Message 75 of 78 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7724 posts

Dec 1, 2012
"Forced" remote play.

Give the user the option to force remote play, displaying a big warning that it might not work properly.
Message 76 of 78 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Dynamic Themes for the Vita.

Message 77 of 78 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 2, 2012

One time I was on skype on the vita and and error sign popped up I closed it and it sent me back to the vita home screen but my friend was still talking!! I could go on anything as if i wasn't even on skype and still talk to my friend...i know there is already Party chat but this would be awesome...Also ever since that latest update the group messaging is messed up everytime I try to send something its sent straight to me on my ps3....idk why..

Message 78 of 78 (75 Views)
0 Likes