Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Re: New things we want in the next Vita Update.

Sep 22, 2012

The single thing I want most is the ability to disable Auto-Dim. Please, God, let it be so.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 78 (277 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Sep 22, 2012

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:
A button you could touch on the actually screen to turn off the Vita would be badass.

Also, more apps.

Easier to push than a button on top. O..................kay?

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 78 (276 Views)
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Please, please, PLEASE allow me to play my GOOD MUSIC while playing PSP, PS1, and PSP Minis! I really hate the retro music they come with some of the games lol
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 78 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Sep 23, 2012

what I would like? a Option to buy avatars on my ps vita.

which is why i always have this link in my signature.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/

if no one knows about it they can't vote for it. needs a good amount of votes before it is even looked at. since anyway if you want any idea done putting it in playstation share blog thing then it can't be seen to add onto the system.  

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 78 (256 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Sep 23, 2012

I would like to be able to run the web browser without closing the game I'm playing. And the ability to turn off the blue power indicator light when a game/movie is running.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 78 (231 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 29, 2012
New apps would be awesum! Like instagram, more free games! I cant find hardly any!
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 78 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

I would very much like to see Ad-Hoc Party updated to support the channel/ frequency that the Vita uses. For games like Paint on Vita. Also The argument that PS Home users did not make use of the game room they had up before Vita's release is kinda void since alot of psp owners hacked there systems so they had no use for it. Now it is diffrent from then.

If Sony is gonna sell more systems it needs to provide consumers with more than a few cross play games and old school games. It needs to put more features into its products.

How about a car stereo that utilizes the Vita or a home theater. What about being able to log onto the Vita from a remote location and choosing to download an add-on or game to my PS3 without using remote play. I should be able to do it by my account not my network capibility( i still never spent the time to get remote play working from a remote location, It only works when im at home).

I would like to see Sony do something no one else has done that will wow me. Sure the ability to save my game to the cloud from my PS3 then play that save game on my Vita is comming. Thats great. How about if i can print photos from my PS3 using my Vita's 3g while im at the zoo or something like that?

Another thing that would be good in a Vita update would be for it to stop locking up when a app is open.

Oh and if the Vita is region free then why is Socom FTB3 and other games still not playable in NA?I did pay good money for the game but can only play it on my PsPgo. Sad since i paid for somthing that was supposed to be better than my Ipods.

How about Sony buy a web browser partner instead on investing in a lost camera company.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 78 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Add Video Chat in Party app
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 78 (189 Views)
Wastelander
670 posts

Sep 29, 2012
-Be able to send pis to ps3 friends
-radio app
-able to make music playlist on vita
- a video editing app be nice too
- be able to upload video
- mic or video chat with ps3 friends
- ps3 friends be able to see us on line and what game we are playing
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 78 (186 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11161 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I would like to add Digital Movie Copies (from Blu-Ray) support to my list of Vita firmware wishes :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 78 (163 Views)