VP of Gaming
37709 posts

Re: New socom? Possibly and its called H HOUR Kickstarter......

Jun 8, 2013

it clearly says it will be like socom 1 and 2 and this guy goes and makes a comment

"i hope it will be like confrontation"

LMAOOOOO

Message 11 of 21 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 8, 2013
You didn't even play confrontation? Then why do you think you can comment on it? That's mindblowing.
"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 12 of 21 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 8, 2013
And my skepticism comes from statements that Socom 4 was supposed to be more like the classics and then it just blew.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 13 of 21 (120 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37709 posts

Jun 8, 2013

i didnt play it after seeing how bad it was wasted money on a crap game that i didnt even play.

Message 14 of 21 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Jun 8, 2013

socom69 wrote:
You didn't even play confrontation? Then why do you think you can comment on it? That's mindblowing.

I played Con and IM happy this game is taking after socoms 1 and 2. Couldn't handle another Con..

Message 15 of 21 (107 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29177 posts

Jun 8, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

why havent they released socom hd collection with online gameplay??

Because of the non centralized nature of the online from that era, those games will not run on the Playstation Network, and would have to be completely rebuilt from the ground up. This was according to Zipper themselves. The cost and development time they said would have been close to making a new game, and when you're putting all the work and expense of making a new game, you're not going to remake a ten year old game. You're going to make a NEW game.

Message 16 of 21 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Before the 2.80 update yea confrontation was rough. But after it the game was amazing. By far the most well put together shooter imo outside of Killzone 2. It's hard to pick up AND has strong emphasis on communication and teamwork. They just don't make games like it anymore. Zipper, on the other hand, managed to flop on their own **bleep** product by making Socom 4 a third person cod with *gulps* matchmaking (it hurts thinking about it for me)

Message 17 of 21 (99 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37709 posts

Jun 8, 2013

socom69 wrote:
Before the 2.80 update yea confrontation was rough. But after it the game was amazing. By far the most well put together shooter imo outside of Killzone 2. It's hard to pick up AND has strong emphasis on communication and teamwork. They just don't make games like it anymore. Zipper, on the other hand, managed to flop on their own **bleep** product by making Socom 4 a third person cod with *gulps* matchmaking (it hurts thinking about it for me)

You are still rambling about confrontation and socom 4? jeez

Message 18 of 21 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 8, 2013
It's a thread about Socom...so I'm bringing up Socom related things...

Message 19 of 21 (87 Views)
VP of Gaming
37709 posts

Jun 8, 2013

whatever until a true socom fan posts here im outa here

Message 20 of 21 (80 Views)
0 Likes