Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 28 2013
By: unknown_bacon First Son 2 posts

New ps store is a bad idea

4 replies 121 views Edited Jan 28, 2013

I don't like the new ps store....And everyone else I know doesn't either.Its weird to navigate and I don't like how the game add on's are in one huge pile in steed of being under the game your getting add on's for, if you don't like it either help us tell play station that they should go back to the old ps store, or something like it.

psn id: deathroid

Do me a favor...If you see me online, don't put up a fight, just let me kill you, its easier that way. :-}
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: New ps store is a bad idea

Jan 28, 2013
Sorry but it sounds like you're one of the other 100 people complaining before they even took a few minutes to learn the store. Add-ons for a specific game are listed under that specific games Overview along with all of that games other available content. Search the title of the game you want, click it, and everything is there for you.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (114 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8480 posts

Jan 28, 2013

The new store was designed to "improve" layout and searching, but also the new store is setup to allow future functions that Sony is working on.  One of those is the Web store ability we recently just got.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7472 posts

Jan 29, 2013
one of my account it froze and told me to press circle i did and i had to manually shut down the console. it happen to this one writing here.... it works fine now... it does freeze sometimes when trying to load the store. glad they have webstore since it doesn't freeze up.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes