Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Re: New life for old Fighters on I'd like to see on PSN

Mar 29, 2011

Wakefulness wrote:

Yeah. Mortal Kombat I, II, III and Ultimate Mortal Kombat III bundle on the PSN or even sold in single slices (no pun intended). Playing MK III on the NGP would feel a lot like playing on the SNES controls since both are such rounded designs.

you do know that I do this on my PSP Go....Midway Arcade Treasures Extended Play has MK 1,2,& 3 on it and I will be playing it on my NGP all the same....I need Mortal Kombat Trilogy....UMK3 is sick still got it on my SNES but I need MKT on PSN for use on PS3 and PSP and NGP online and AD-HOC compatible

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Mar 29, 2011

StuByph wrote:

Wakefulness wrote:

Yeah. Mortal Kombat I, II, III and Ultimate Mortal Kombat III bundle on the PSN or even sold in single slices (no pun intended). Playing MK III on the NGP would feel a lot like playing on the SNES controls since both are such rounded designs.

you do know that I do this on my PSP Go....Midway Arcade Treasures Extended Play has MK 1,2,& 3 on it and I will be playing it on my NGP all the same....I need Mortal Kombat Trilogy....UMK3 is sick still got it on my SNES but I need MKT on PSN for use on PS3 and PSP and NGP online and AD-HOC compatible

Oh, Okay. Thank you for letting me know. I will check the PSN for that next time.

The author wanted fighting genre games from years ago. One of the definitive titles from years ago is Mortal Kombat but, these games are not sold individually for the PSP PSN. If Sony manages to sell Mortal Kombat titles individually on the PSP PSN, Sony could make the game creators some money and deliver a quality product to the gamer. It would be like breathing new life for an old fighter due to the fact the PSN has these titles from the 90's uploaded, making money and, being played.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Mar 29, 2011

yea I know why they don't have MK 1,2,3, UMK3,and MKT on PSN and to be sold separately or buy in a bundle in the Midway section is beyond me....

And dude MK,1,2, & 3 on the PSP screens is so sweet you will swear they came out on PS2

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (8 Views)
0 Likes