Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: New info on Super smash playstation

Dec 1, 2011

Now this game would be one of those must have games on ps3 or even vita. A roster of about 25 should suffice. If it is like smash brothers then the target would be the younger audience i presume. If vita can run it at a near ps3 quality with crossplay thats a good reason to have it on vita. Something like what UMVC3 looks like right now, but better

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
683 posts

Dec 2, 2011

D-Roy12 wrote:

This game seems very promising to me. The blog editor says that "he gets info from many people in the industry (SCE)." So I think this info is pretty reliable. He hasn't said anything about it releasing on the psvita, but I'd be suprised if it didn't. Why would a game that includes almost all characters in playstation (including psp) only release on ps3? The Stages seem like they will be really interactive, even including non fighting characters affecting the batte, such as golfers shooting flaming golf balls at you. It also seems better than super smash bros in the way that, instead of hitting a floating thing to activate your ultimate attack, you just have to fill up bars. ( 1  bar for lv1 2bars for lvl2 and 3 bars for lvl 3 attacks).

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2011/11/03/new-gameplay-details-on-sonys-smash-bros-fighter-exclusiv...

Gravity Rush <3

Cool story bro. Tell it again.

http://slagzombie.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/tourettes-guy-01.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Dec 3, 2011

It's not something for only psvita, you wouldn't want to play it over all of your games. It would be an awsome game for playstation in general, because it would have all of the legendary characters from ps3, psp, ps1 and maybe even psvita. Take nintendo for example. If your tired of playing zelda or mario, why not play both of them on super smash bros brawl? Having it online would make it even better, because people get to fight using their favorite playstation character instead of other characters they don't know against their psn buddies.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes