Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 30 2012
By: lb555c Splicer 70 posts

New idea, notes

5 replies 99 views Edited Nov 30, 2012
Ok so some people may think this is stupid but hear me out. What if your playing say uncharted 3 and you get to a puzzle and pass it but it was so cool but it took you forever to figure out and you want to rember how to redo that puzzle or your playing mass effect 3 and you want to remind yourself which missions you want to work on. It could be on the game tab or maybe even just holding in the PS button and having a link in the pop up menu. You could add tags to different games or maybe it could be set up so it records what game your playing and will show you all the notes you have for that game. You could have different color notes and maybe add screen shots from the game to it to make it that much more easier. There could also be cross play so if you have a PS Vita the notes will be synced and any notes you add on either device would be there.

Now I know some of you will think this is stupid but it sure beats having to carry a notebook with paper around ...... you might say you have a android phone or some electronic device to keep them in.... well this would be a lot simpler because the notes would be tagged with the game your playing and they will always be with your system where as your Ipod may not.

Tell me what you think
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15440 posts

Re: New idea, notes

Nov 30, 2012

What?

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (91 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11140 posts

Nov 30, 2012
I see what you're saying but, you know....

Pens.
Paper.
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (87 Views)
PlayStation MVP
24691 posts

Nov 30, 2012

There's plenty of online walkthroughs out there. And there's also those things people used to call "books". 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (82 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4535 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Some games will have a feature like that built in.  I've never found a need for it in games that don't.  Most games are pretty self explanatory.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Yea I know there are walkthroughs and books but these would be your own notes.... which meens you can write them to where you will understand them better..... when reading a book you have to find what your looking for which can take time PLUS that book is not always with you... what if you go camping or goto to a friends house and you take your PS3 ... digital sure beats having to carry a huge book around with you especially considering it costs 20 bucks or more for those books..... I agree that most games are self explanatory but for games like uncharted 2 there are some puzzles that you have to open his journal up to solve and you have to find the right page and again having notes like I'm talking about would make it a lot easier...
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (39 Views)
0 Likes