Reply
Aug 01 2013
By: mochuuu SIEA 1490 posts
Offline

New Watch_Dogs Trailer

[ Edited ]
20 replies 714 views Edited Jan 21, 2014

Hey guys, 

 

Relaying a post from Kim Belair on the Ubisoft Watch_Dogs team. 

 

 

Originally posted on PS Blog: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/01/watch_dogs-dont-miss-the-new-trailer/

 

Hey guys! I’m Kim Belair and I’ve just joined the Watch_Dogs team as a ComDev. I’ll be working with Nik Schmidt to bring you new Watch_Dogs info and content as we lead up to the game’s launch. I’m excited to be here, and extra excited to share a new trailer.

 

As you’ve probably noticed, the buzz around Watch_Dogs has been awesome, and we’ve gotten some great responses from the press. In fact, we recently received more than 90 awards and nominations at this year’s E3. This trailer showcases a few of the amazing things people have said, paired with gameplay footage — some of it brand new.

 

The reactions and the accolades we receive help to inspire us; we couldn’t be more psyched to be working on something that gets people talking, that excites them, that draws them into a totally new world. And the world of Watch_Dogs is going to be big.

 

We can’t wait to share it with you on both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

 


 


Check out the new trailer, let the PlayStation Community know your thoughts on the game, and maybe find a few Watch_Dogs friends to share in the excitment as we get closer and closer to its release!

Message 1 of 21 (714 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 11/29/2007
Online
9842 posts
 

Re: New Watch_Dogs Trailer

Aug 1, 2013
It looks great, I already have this game pre ordered for the PS4. Looks like it has interesting gameplay and story.
Message 2 of 21 (706 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/20/2008
Offline
3639 posts
 

Re: New Watch_Dogs Trailer

Aug 1, 2013

HA! You get the actual mask with the special edition! _/l

Message 3 of 21 (690 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13090 posts
 

Re: New Watch_Dogs Trailer

Aug 1, 2013
I hope driving isn't arcadey
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 4 of 21 (685 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 11/29/2007
Online
9842 posts
 

Re: New Watch_Dogs Trailer

Aug 1, 2013
I checked my pre order of the game, and it says it`s the PS4 exclusive edition, which includes an additional 60 mins of exclusive gameplay. So I guess it was a good thing I decided to get the game for PS4 as the PS3 copy doesn`t give you 60 mins of bonus gameplay.
Message 5 of 21 (668 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: New Watch_Dogs Trailer

Aug 1, 2013

That was a great trailer. This game looks amazing, so glad I preordered the special edition.

Message 6 of 21 (662 Views)
SIEA
Registered: 06/22/2009
Offline
1490 posts
 

Re: New Watch_Dogs Trailer

Aug 1, 2013

johngie wrote:

That was a great trailer. This game looks amazing, so glad I preordered the special edition.


Yeah I'm pretty excited for it after seeing this particular trailer. PS4 edition on reserve for sure.

Message 7 of 21 (655 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5476 posts
 

Re: New Watch_Dogs Trailer

Aug 1, 2013

mochuuu wrote:

johngie wrote:

That was a great trailer. This game looks amazing, so glad I preordered the special edition.


Yeah I'm pretty excited for it after seeing this particular trailer. PS4 edition on reserve for sure.


Yeah, this was an EASY first preorder, even the day after Sony's E3 conference. 

Grindhead_Jim

Message 8 of 21 (651 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: New Watch_Dogs Trailer

Aug 1, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

mochuuu wrote:

johngie wrote:

That was a great trailer. This game looks amazing, so glad I preordered the special edition.


Yeah I'm pretty excited for it after seeing this particular trailer. PS4 edition on reserve for sure.


Yeah, this was an EASY first preorder, even the day after Sony's E3 conference. 


I ordered a normal copy the day of the conference, and just found the special edition elsewhere last week.

Message 9 of 21 (644 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 11/29/2007
Online
9842 posts
 

Re: New Watch_Dogs Trailer

Aug 1, 2013

johngie wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

mochuuu wrote:

johngie wrote:

That was a great trailer. This game looks amazing, so glad I preordered the special edition.


Yeah I'm pretty excited for it after seeing this particular trailer. PS4 edition on reserve for sure.


Yeah, this was an EASY first preorder, even the day after Sony's E3 conference. 


I ordered a normal copy the day of the conference, and just found the special edition elsewhere last week.


The Limited Edition does come with some nice stuff, but I am sticking with my pre order, besides the limited edition is to much money for me to spend on it. (it`s $130 by the way.) I pre ordered my copy during E3, as that`s when the huge E3 sales goes on at Futureshop, so I got the game preordered for $45, so it`s a good deal as well. Although I would  preorder the game either way.

Message 10 of 21 (638 Views)
Reply
0 Likes