Highlighted
Aug 20 2013
By: mochuuu SIEA 1490 posts

New Watch_Dogs Trailer Arrives

[ Edited ]
4 replies 146 views Edited Aug 20, 2013

Originally posted on PS Blog by Nik Schmidt // Community Developer, Ubisoft

Hey guys! Couldn’t make it to Gamescom? No worries, we’ve got you covered. Here’s the trailer that was recently shown at Sony’s conference. It introduces a rather intriguing group.

Let’s have a look…

We already knew that even though Aiden was kind of a lone wolf, he wasn’t always acting alone. He had some help. But in this latest piece, we’re realizing that he might be facing more resistance than he had initially planned.

DedSec, an unorthodox group of “hacktivists” very active in Watch_Dogs’ Chicago, doesn’t seem to approve of Aiden’s actions — even though in a way he’s helping them uncover the many flaws of ctOS. Therefore, they seem committed to exposing him and denouncing his actions to the population. And much like Aiden, DedSec appears to have plenty of resources, making him even more vulnerable.

So what’s Aiden’s real connection with them? Are they friend or foe? On top of dealing with his own problems and the occasional police chase, will he have to watch his back for DedSec members? I, for one, have trouble believing him when he says he’s not in any trouble.

Also, today we’re getting a glimpse of some amazing, Sony-exclusive content. The pre-order bonus includes the sleek and deadly DedSec white hacker suit, and 4 exclusive missions that’ll give you an extra 60 minutes of play, plus a hacking boost perk. All that will only be available on PS3 and PS4, so pre-order now.

Make sure you follow us on Facebook and Twitter to join in on the conversation.

Message 1 of 5 (146 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5702 posts

Re: New Watch_Dogs Trailer Arrives

Aug 20, 2013

I love you Sony..  This game will be fantastic

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 2 of 5 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Aug 20, 2013

The game look cool! Thanks for sharing! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 20, 2013

This is the game that has me the most excited about the PS4.

I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Message 4 of 5 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4460 posts

Aug 20, 2013

Prob my 2nd favorite game coming for PS4 right now. Can't wait to play it on it in November.

Message 5 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes