- Noticeable hitches during cut scenes in between plays, which caused a drop in framerate, have been improved.
- Call Your Shots on Defense can now be called during the Offense’s walk to the line instead of having to wait for the Offense to be set.
- Gameplay camera adjustments. Cameras should now be closer to the field.
- Call Your Shots camera can be accessed during the pre-play walk to the line and will indicate when it is able to be used after the players get set.
- Out of memory crash has been fixed when loading in and out of games.
- Fixed Left Stick issue during playcall when trying to scroll.
- When the user exits from a playbook to a package and starts scrolling, the selection will now move to the top.
- Coin toss cameras have been reworked.
- Overall online stability improvement. Various issues that may cause a user to disconnect from another user have been addressed.
- Unranked games will now influence player skill points.
- Team Records have been updated for the previous NFL season in Franchise Mode.
- Various commentary issues have been addressed.
- Fixed music stacking issues during gameplay.
- Sky textures during dusk have been improved.
- Clear and Smoked visors will now show up correctly in game.
- Players that had graphical issues where their skin was appearing glossy have been addressed.
- Sideline players now have been assigned numbers.
- Removed unsupported player equipment.
- Cut scene camera issues have been fixed.
- Dolphins’ alternate uniform pants issue has been corrected.
- Players’ uniform pants flickering issue has been fixed.
- Stadium wall texture issues fixed.
- Fixed player model chin strap not being attached to the player correctly.
- Cowboys Stadium texture issues resolved.
How's the update treating the ones who own this?