I've tried 3 different HDMI cables I have laying around. Tried different image settings in the TV. Doesn't seem to happen during TV. Just gaming. I'm stumped. I've already exchanged this TV for a new one today thinking it might've been a defective unit.
Hey Big D!
Since getting your new TV have you tried resetting your PS3's vidoe/audios setttings?
If you haven't try the following:
1. Have the PS3 off, red light / standby mode.
2. TV tuned to the usual gaming channel.
3. Now hold down the power/on/off button on the PS3 until you gear 2/3 beeps.
4. A mesage should appear on the screen.
5. Hit 'X' to accept the new settings.
Let us know if you have any further problems or questions.