Fender Bender
3184 posts

Re: New Playstation owner looking for games advice!

Jun 8, 2013

Jak and Daxter Collection

LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2

Twitter: @XenokingX
NNID: LordOfCourage | 3DS FC: 5241-1928-7355
Message 11 of 17 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2078 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Playstation Plus my friend! Playstation Plus.......

Message 12 of 17 (77 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Can someone explain how Playstation Plus works to me please? :smileytongue: I know it's £40 or whatever for a year, and you get bonuses, but all i know is you get some free games that you can play permanently as long as you're subscription is active. But how many games do you get? Is it only certain games? What's the 'Instant Games Collection' about? I don't know anything about it :smileysad:

Message 13 of 17 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jun 8, 2013
welcome my friend im a former xbox gamer my self feel free to add me on psn if you do
Message 14 of 17 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2078 posts

Jun 8, 2013

The_Prior wrote:

Can someone explain how Playstation Plus works to me please? :smileytongue: I know it's £40 or whatever for a year, and you get bonuses, but all i know is you get some free games that you can play permanently as long as you're subscription is active. But how many games do you get? Is it only certain games? What's the 'Instant Games Collection' about? I don't know anything about it :smileysad:

There are generally 18 games available at all times for the collection. Every week something leaves and another enters as a replacement. As long as you download the game while it is in the collection you will always be able to play it as long as you are a subscriber, even if it leaves the collection. The easiest way to do this is through the online store so you don't gum up your hard drive if you are low on space. Getting all the vita games is a good thing to do too even if you don't have one. Sometimes they are crossbuy which means you can also get the ps3 version or even have them available when/if you ever decide to get a vita.

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/

Message 15 of 17 (59 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Ahh I understand now, thanks for clearing that up :smileyhappy:

Message 16 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Jun 8, 2013

If you fancy RPGs, the you can't have a PS3 without Valkyria Chronicles, Ni No Kuni and Demon's Souls. 

Message 17 of 17 (39 Views)
0 Likes