Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3915 posts

Re: New Playstation Store

Jan 23, 2013

Honestly there's too many things that suck about the new store to pinpoint every individual gripe. It was just a pointless thing to do, at the very least because of having to confirm 75 times and wait for it to load each confirmation. So much is wrong with the new store it makes me want to headbutt whoever made the ultimate decision. It's so blatantly inferior to the old that I don't understand how even the most dedicated fanboy could defend it. It's embarrassing.

Photobucket
Message 51 of 57 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Don't "fix" it if it ain't  broken! 

Message 52 of 57 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 23, 2013
I'm just baffled that what amounts to a collection of fancy web pages can feel so laggy and slow on a powerful computer that can play complex video games in high resolution (mostly) flawlessly.
Message 53 of 57 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 23, 2013

there is soooooo many missing items on the store site. from games to DLC. has sony or the publisher removed certain items, or have they just not been added yet? for example, transformers fall of cybertron (all DLC gone), fist of the northstar (all DLC gone), star wars force unleashed (all DLC gone), but they have the incredible hulk. i can understand if a game was not a huge seller, but that is obviously not the case. haze is there with all DLC, and, cool game as it is, probably was not that huge of a seller. (i still might purchase it on the cheap though, heh heh.) my point is, does anyone here know if they will bring the DLC back for these games, as i feel that the transformers game, which the DLC is still listed on the computer store, was pretty new and i wanted to complete the game and use those skins in the multiplayer. in fact, ALL the DLC is in the computer store, just not in the psn store. any ideas?

Message 54 of 57 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
409 posts

Jan 24, 2013

FidelityNy wrote:
You've got to be tech illiterate to not be able to navigate the store with ease.

i prefer to use a Keyboard when searching in the store and it's way to complicated now...it's as bad or maybe even worse than their youtube app. it's not that it's not easy to navigate...it's that it's a pain to find somthing particular. also when you click an add-on it should bring them up...not a trailer for the game you have. 

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 55 of 57 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Feb 2, 2013

It's just extremely slow for me.. 

Message 56 of 57 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 7, 2013

The new store sucks.  I haven't bought a single item since the change.  It takes forever to find what I'm looking for and I let my Plus membership expire.  The search sucks, it takes a long time to load and exit, and worse than all for me is there is no sound when watching the demo videos for games (no sound at all in the store for that matter), so they are useless in selling me any games.  Watching a game video with no sound doesn't do it for me.

The store was perfect the way it was.  If it stays the way it is, which apparently it is, I don't think I'll be buying any more games for the PS3 or PSP or Vita.  I may have to check out xbox again, which is unfortunate.

Message 57 of 57 (31 Views)
0 Likes