Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 02 2012
By: phantasystar77 Lombax Warrior 77 posts

New Playstation Store

56 replies 731 views Edited Nov 2, 2012

Does anyone else hate it as much as I do? I thought the store was perfect before, but now everything seems like a jumbled mess. The search option is near worthless. The filters barely seem to work.  Even finding specific add-ons for a game seems like far more work then it should be. Seriously, who thought this was an improvement over the old store? The old store was streamlined and very simple to navigate and search.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 57 (731 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: New Playstation Store

Nov 2, 2012
You've got to be tech illiterate to not be able to navigate the store with ease.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 57 (691 Views)
Wastelander
713 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

FidelityNy wrote:
You've got to be tech illiterate to not be able to navigate the store with ease.

You dont even need to be a techie. Its so simple, even a caveman can do it

LOL ,, sorry, couldnt resist.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 57 (667 Views)
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Nov 2, 2012

This new Playstation Store looks sick lol, Like he said even a caveman can use it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 57 (648 Views)
Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Nov 2, 2012

No, I can find stuff, it just takes a heck of a lot longer now. Everything in the store is such a mess. Try searching for an add-on to see what I mean. Im also noticing several missing items in the store as well. The entire experience feels like Sony wanted to keep people in the store as long as possible in hopes that they would buy more. Simple browsing seems like a chore now.  Heck, I can no longer even renew my Plus subscription since it tells me I cannot add funds (56).

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 57 (623 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 2, 2012
@Phantasy: Don't know if you know this:

1. Search the title of the game you want.
2. Select it.
3. There will be quick buttons on the lower left of the game info, one will say "Add-ons".
4. Select it.

There you go.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 57 (614 Views)
Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Trust me, im fully aware of how to do this. There is a lot of missing stuff. I can't even find the import PS1 games. The search comes up empty or giving me something else with everyone i've tried. Add-ons? Its a jumbled mess and several things do not show up in it. For example 2 table packs for the Pinball Arcade are missing, but can be found in areas other then the add ons section where they belong. The filter is a joke at best and has already glitched out a few times. Try searching for PSN titles and it mixes up a bunch of mini titles which cannot seem to be filtered out.

Seriously, i've spent $1000s on the old PS3 store and never had the slightest issue finding anything I needed. With this it won't even allow me to add funds to renew my PS+ despite the fact that I just used my card to download 5 different items this morning. For added fun when i set the games to download in the background, the system locked up on a black screen. I have 2301 downloads in my history, and this is the first time its ever happened.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 57 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Agreed I have just spent an age working out how to clear an item from cart...lol
I am pretty much sure online stores have a labelled EMPY CART button

Before the jokers start I know I have previously purchased 60 downloadable games from PSN since 2007...with several layout revisions and no hassle until now..lol
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 57 (591 Views)
Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Wow, after much searching I found a few PS1 imports in the store. Of course they never showed up in the search and  I only found them with some random browsing. I thought Sony delayed the US store launch to fix issues they had in the European version.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 57 (583 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 3, 2012

for giggles mess with soulcaliber 5 addons...its a mess

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 57 (554 Views)
0 Likes