Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Re: New Playstation Store

Nov 4, 2012
I agree with the tech illiterate comment. Very true. New store is great. Not perfect but a huge improvement.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 21 of 57 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 4, 2012

FidelityNy wrote:
You've got to be tech illiterate to not be able to navigate the store with ease.

You've got to be blind fanboy to say that.

New on PS3 > All New Content

That is a fail. No one would look in new ON PS3 to view ALL new content. Since you would assume, rightfully so, that "New on PS3" would be... stuff on PS3. Not include a list of everything new.

It's horrible. Love it all you want, doesn't change that fact.

Message 22 of 57 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Sleeping Dogs is no longer available under games at the store.

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 23 of 57 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Alot of stuff disappeared, plus when I dl the original Infamous from my dl history, it can only be installed on PSP or PS Vita. Some programmer is a moron or illiterate, I'm guessing a little of both. How hard is it to test before you launch anyways?
Sony needs to step up with the QC or suck it up and hire college graduates.

The Better Fanboy Check Test -- Create and Take a Fun Test @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!
Message 24 of 57 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Nov 4, 2012
@ FidelityNy
Infamous will only install to a PSP or PS Vita after I dl it from my purchase history, how do I fix that, already notified support, but since you have all the answers, please tell me what I'm doing wrong here.

The Better Fanboy Check Test -- Create and Take a Fun Test @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!
Message 25 of 57 (197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Yeah I agree! I hate the crap out of it too! I am **bleep** off at the whole deal of Sony trying to immitate XBOX LIVE. And all those SallBuckers out there complaining about the complainers like me can just **bleep**! I shopped the PSstore so much and was so used to everything being where I knew where it would be. In and out in a couple of minutes. But just like screwYouTube they changed the layout and everything is just a big confusing DISASTER! Takes me 10 times longer to study the new content.Ahhhhhhhh I'll just shut up now, and Sony as of this moment, Im no longer shopping here until you change back to the old STORE!!! And FIRE your designer!!! 

Message 26 of 57 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 5, 2012

I really don't have much of a problem with the new store overall, but dude, oh my god, that avatar section is just ridiculous. They just hand you ALL the avatars, ALL OF THEM. Come on, I'm not trying to spend hours looking for a good avatar...

Message 27 of 57 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Nov 5, 2012

I really like the new Playstation Store. It looks so much better and easy to navigate too. It doesn't look cluttered anymore and now I can find stuff. I hope they keep it this way too.

Message 28 of 57 (175 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4416 posts

Nov 5, 2012

I finally had a chance to check it out this weekend.  

It seems like Sony is adopting the new Windows 8 style.  Not bad, but it will take a little while to find where everything went.  The change isn't horrible, just different.

Moble

Message 29 of 57 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Nov 5, 2012

You obviously haven't tried to look for add ons, or  individual games. Try finding all the Soul Calibur 5 content organized. Even the search result only comes up with Soul Calibur PSP and a bunch of other non-related stuff.  I still can't even add fund to renew my Plus anymore. Seriously, Sony's lost about $40 worth of purchases by me the past few days, I can only imagine how much more has been lost due to people not being able to add funds anymore or just not being able to find the content they like easily. Oh well, thats just $40 more i've given to Microsoft. I can actually easily browse and find what I need on my 360.

Message 30 of 57 (144 Views)
0 Likes