Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: New Playstation Store

Nov 3, 2012

I know,you are right.I tried to search call of duty black ops add ons.The only one I found was rezzurection.

Message 11 of 57 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Maybe if they could figure out how to make my downloads list load, or show all the info the store used to list in the same places, or heck, even made the store LOAD for me I would be ok with it, but this "update" was obviously coded by "special" people.

The Better Fanboy Check Test -- Create and Take a Fun Test @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!
Message 12 of 57 (255 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

I agree with the OP, the new store is a pain to navigate. I can't find the sale section anymore, so now if I want to see if the game I want is on sale I have to check them one by one. And what's with the search option? Instead of simply type in the game you're looking for, you have to choose a letter, and then it gives you a list of EVERYTHING with that letter in the title!

Message 13 of 57 (246 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Nov 3, 2012

HATE it!

Message 14 of 57 (244 Views)
Fender Bender
4206 posts

Nov 3, 2012
And the store takes more time to load...
Message 15 of 57 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I can't find call of duty black ops.I tried the search option and I found all call of duties apart from black ops.

Message 16 of 57 (232 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8173 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Overall I think the redesign is an improvement over the old store. As far as certain items missing and some features not being entirely 100% perfect I think it's important to maintain a set realistic expectations. This is a complete redesign from the ground up. Give Sony some time get get it perfect. 

The other frustrations from not knowing how to do "x" will disappear as you learn the new layout and navigation. I bought some DLC for Mafia 2 last night and it was much easier to find and buy than in the old store. Search > Mafia 2 > scroll to where it says Add-on Content and presto. 

Message 17 of 57 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Try doing that with the Soul Calibur 5 dlc. Not only will that not show up, but it won't even let you put the word Calibur in the search. Simply putting in Soul only gives you a link to the PSP SC game and nothing more. I went to the add on section to try and find it in the jumbled mess and nothing was there. Heck I never even spotted the SC 4 add ons anywhere. The old search function worked perfect and I never had these issues.

Message 18 of 57 (216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I just logged in and wanted to just head over and see if there was any new DLC for a single game. I had to DL the new store, then log in, then I see the store and it's all crap. The new store sucks. I mean really sucks. The user interface looks cool, but is terrible. You can't look at games under a single letter anymore, you have to scroll through them all in order to find a game you are looking for. The entire thing is nice looking but doesn't work for crap. I used to be able to go into the store (which would load instantly) and locate the games I own and find add-on and or updates and get them done in less than five minutes. NOW, I have to spend a half hour looking through everything to see if I have something or not, and then the store still shows my missing things that appear in game, or that my history shows I purchased. Not only that, but I'm almost positive that this update has somehow managed to cause me to loose DLC that I've purchased for games... again. I don't care how pretty something is as long as it works the way it should and this new update to the store doesn't work. It's inefficient and the user experience has just been clobbered. Fix it.

Message 19 of 57 (202 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 4, 2012
@Theresay: Found the sale section within seconds. Games > Hot On PS3 > Weekly Deals

@thanasis-kara: Couldn't locate Call of Duty Black Ops through the search either. Content is definetely missing, that's one big proven issue aside from startup time.

@phantasystar77: I found SOULCALIBUR V with ease through the search function, IV is there aswell. Funny thing is it showed up using only SO, and SOUL made it easier to find.

Search "SO", "SOU", "SOUL", whichever suits you best > Scroll down past the "TOP RESULTS" section until you get to the content starting with the letter "S" > SOULCALIBUR IV and V will be there with a blue "GAME" label next to them.

Anyone else having an "issue", let me know.
Message 20 of 57 (199 Views)
0 Likes