Splicer
81 posts

Re: New PS store is a huge improvement ...

Nov 4, 2012

ShaneClarke1234 wrote:

it sems to work more better , faster an smooth . it was lot more easy to use , to redeem codes was LOT more easy to find . finding movies or shows you like to watch is more easy to find . PEOPLE WHO IS SAYING IT SUCKS NEEDS TO LEARN A ROLE IN TECHOLOGY "ALLOW CHANGE DON'T STICK TO STUFF WE HAD BEEN USING FOR YEARS "  

No, as I just posted the store is borked. It is convinced that Infamous is a PSP/PS Vita game from my dl history. The store was improperly coded, they should have finished and tested (obviously didn't) before launching. Technology isn't the problem, people who call out the problems aren't the problem, inept coders are the problem.

The Better Fanboy Check Test -- Create and Take a Fun Test @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!
Message 11 of 17 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Brozz65 wrote:

phantasystar77 wrote:

You've got to be kidding me. I think you're the first person who actually likes it. The whole thing is a huge mess that barely functions.

No, Im not kidding you. The store functions just fine. Ever consider the problem is on your end? Or the web itself? A third of the U.S. was just blasted by a hurricane. I doubt everything is back to 100%.

If it functions fine for some people but not others, the problem isnt the store. Thats just common sense.

Dont' blame the horrible performance of the new store in the hurricane, Sony delayed the North American launch of the store because of the slew of problems and apparently they didn't fix them at all.  If the store is this bad after being fixed I shudder to think what our EU brethern were treated to when their store updated earlier in the month.

Message 12 of 17 (79 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 5, 2012

ShaneClarke1234 wrote:

it sems to work more better , faster an smooth . it was lot more easy to use , to redeem codes was LOT more easy to find . finding movies or shows you like to watch is more easy to find . PEOPLE WHO IS SAYING IT SUCKS NEEDS TO LEARN A ROLE IN TECHOLOGY "ALLOW CHANGE DON'T STICK TO STUFF WE HAD BEEN USING FOR YEARS "  

How is redeem codes easier to find when it was always in the upper right corner next to download history?  No I'm not afraid of change, I switched to the Linux OS from Windows and have learned many other types of OSs and store fronts, I like change when it empowers te user, makes sense and most of all when it works.  This new store front is beautiful to look at and is broken and convulted to use. 

Message 13 of 17 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Nov 6, 2012

LOVE IT!......Smiley WinkIMAG0061.JPG

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 14 of 17 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Took me some getting used to but eh ill live with it
Message 15 of 17 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 7, 2012

No, is not

Message 16 of 17 (36 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Nov 7, 2012
I can't search for what I want anymore, there is no space or symbol option and what happened to the key bored?????? it was 300% better than this new upgrade which is actually a downgrade. it's like the crappy YouTube app, but it just came out not too long ago so I expect them to fix that.
Message 17 of 17 (35 Views)
0 Likes