Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 02 2012
By: Brozz65 Wastelander 737 posts

New PS store is a huge improvement ...

16 replies 310 views Edited Nov 2, 2012

... over the previous version.
Looks great, runs smooth, easy to navigate.

I like it.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Message 1 of 17 (310 Views)
Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Re: New PS store is a huge improvement ...

Nov 2, 2012

You've got to be kidding me. I think you're the first person who actually likes it. The whole thing is a huge mess that barely functions.

Message 2 of 17 (304 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Then I'll be the second to like it then. The design is simple and easy to learn. Content it simple to navigate through due to filters. The new store loads much quicker and functions perfectly, it's smoother than a baby's **bleep**.
Message 3 of 17 (289 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Its freakin awful, takes forever to load, and it very cluttered. I don't need giant pictures taking up the whole new content screen like i dont know how to read. And the add-ons section is a mess. Unless its a new add-on your better off just searching for the game instead of using that whole section. On top of that I can't even add funds! Its a **bleep** store and I can't buy anything, kind of a giant issue

Message 4 of 17 (276 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3652 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I keep getting kicked out of the store so its a huge fail in my opinion..going to be mad if I can't use it anymore because of this.

Message 5 of 17 (273 Views)
Wastelander
737 posts

Nov 2, 2012

phantasystar77 wrote:

You've got to be kidding me. I think you're the first person who actually likes it. The whole thing is a huge mess that barely functions.

No, Im not kidding you. The store functions just fine. Ever consider the problem is on your end? Or the web itself? A third of the U.S. was just blasted by a hurricane. I doubt everything is back to 100%.

If it functions fine for some people but not others, the problem isnt the store. Thats just common sense.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Message 6 of 17 (255 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 4, 2012

it sems to work more better , faster an smooth . it was lot more easy to use , to redeem codes was LOT more easy to find . finding movies or shows you like to watch is more easy to find . PEOPLE WHO IS SAYING IT SUCKS NEEDS TO LEARN A ROLE IN TECHOLOGY "ALLOW CHANGE DON'T STICK TO STUFF WE HAD BEEN USING FOR YEARS "  

Message 7 of 17 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Nov 4, 2012
The new Store is great. People are just griping about change. Sometimes change is good and in this case, it is great.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 8 of 17 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

It's horrible, and they should fire the designer for sacrificing function for flash. Fire whoever approved the thing too.

Message 9 of 17 (178 Views)
Splicer
81 posts

Nov 4, 2012
I just want to dl my copy of Infamous, however the new store has decided that it is a PSP/PS Vita game when I try to dl it from my purchase history. I highly doubt that is due to my internet connection.

The Better Fanboy Check Test -- Create and Take a Fun Test @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!
Message 10 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes