Highlighted
Jul 05 2012
By: N1TROUSX First Son 3 posts

New PS Vita, camera tint?

2 replies 154 views Edited Jul 5, 2012

Hey guys,

I recently picked up a PS Vita from a local Best Buy. I was just testing out the picture mode today and there appears to be a reddish tint in the center of the screen whenever I take a picture or record a video. Regardless of whether it's taken from the front or back camera, the redish tint still shows up.  I was wondering if anybody has encountered this problem before and if I should try to exchange it with a replacement at Best Buy?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8202 posts

Re: New PS Vita, camera tint?

Jul 5, 2012
If there's no protective film on the camera modules, It's definitely not normal, exchange it.
Message 2 of 3 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1700 posts

Re: New PS Vita, camera tint?

Jul 5, 2012

N1TROUSX wrote:

Hey guys,

I recently picked up a PS Vita from a local Best Buy. I was just testing out the picture mode today and there appears to be a reddish tint in the center of the screen whenever I take a picture or record a video. Regardless of whether it's taken from the front or back camera, the redish tint still shows up.  I was wondering if anybody has encountered this problem before and if I should try to exchange it with a replacement at Best Buy?

Thanks.

Can you take a photo and post it here so we can see?  It definitely sounds defective but that might help someone in the future.

Message 3 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes