Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Re: New PS Store sucks

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

The new store is a major improvement over the old one. Yes, the search function is less than ideal, but at least it's easy to find now. It wasn't previously.

If you don't want to use the PSN store thru the PS3, use the one on the web @ PSN web store. Then go to account, under the PSN section of the XMB, and somewhere you'll find "transaction history" where you may download your newly purchased items.

Message 191 of 228 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 15, 2013
The new PS store does suck. It's slow and clunky... the old one worked very smoothly. Not really sure why they changed it so drastically.
pLaY bEyOnD...W3LCOM3 CHANG3
Message 192 of 228 (195 Views)
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

First time posting. BRING BACK OLD BLUE. Is anyone doing a petition?  Does sony give a ***bleep**

**edited for profanity***

Message 193 of 228 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Kelets wrote:

First time posting. BRING BACK OLD BLUE. Is anyone doing a petition?  Does sony give a ***bleep**

**edited for profanity***

Of course they don't.

Message 194 of 228 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Like it's been posted before (should be once on each page :smileyhappy:  ), use the online store.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/main

It's based on the new one, but it works like "Old Blue".  Add-ons aren't listed by game, but they can be filtered for past 7/30 days.

Message 195 of 228 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

One thing I hate, is how difficult it is to find some types of games.

My wife and I are big fans of trivia games, gameshow based games, and card games. There used to be sections for card/board games, and for game shows. Now, there is not even a genre for any of that, and it is extremely tough to find anything, even when you're specifically looking for something you know is on there.

Plus there are some glaring missing filters. You can have it filter for online games, single player games, and multiplayer online games, but not for multiplayer games that aren't online multiplayer. What about the games that offer mutliplayer without each player being on their own seperate system?

Also, I never had the old store crash, but I've had the new one crash, and make my PS3 reboot. Not cool.

Message 196 of 228 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I liked the old store better. It loaded faster, had a better template, was easier to navigate, and didn't remind me of the horrible days that I had an Xbox 360 (exclusively for Halo 3). The new store reminds me of the Xbox marketplace to much.
My PSN
Message 197 of 228 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Yeah it kinda does, almost as bad as the new Itunes. f''n gross

Message 198 of 228 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

sHIN234 wrote:

Yeah it kinda does, almost as bad as the new Itunes. f''n gross

Kind of like iTunes & Windows 8 were related, and had an incestual child named ******* **** Store

Edit: Profanity

Message 199 of 228 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 19, 2013

i've been a great customer of sony for many years, but the playstation store is steaming pile of dung . many of my friends have x-box , and love it . they have tried to get me to switch for years , but i have resisted . all of my gear is sony , xbr5, blue ray,tons of games p.s. 1,2,and 3 . but the system is getting harder to use , and if you need help it's endless searching and dead ends . i'm telling you they haven't been the same , after that hacker thing a couple of years ago . it was like you had a crazy aunt that got molested ,but nobody said anything ,and still invited her to all the parties ... sony better get it together . the koreans ,and microsoft are comein ,and don't get me started on the chinese . top of the line goods are going to come steaming from china . soon . and sony will be a drunken prom date . HEY SONY GET IT TOGETHER .... luckyduck411...out ..

Message 200 of 228 (116 Views)
0 Likes