Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: New PS Store sucks

Feb 19, 2013

I am another of many who dislike the new layout, and infd it extremely confusing...Atleast they did adjust it 'some' so you could find addons without searchiung the gamepage 1st...But this new layout is just terrible..And it lags something TERRIBLE!

Please use plain text.
Message 201 of 227 (354 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Feb 19, 2013

i've been a great customer of sony for many years, but the playstation store is steaming pile of dung . many of my friends have x-box , and love it . they have tried to get me to switch for years , but i have resisted . all of my gear is sony , xbr5, blue ray,tons of games p.s. 1,2,and 3 . but the system is getting harder to use , and if you need help it's endless searching and dead ends . i'm telling you they haven't been the same , after that hacker thing a couple of years ago . it was like you had a crazy aunt that got molested ,but nobody said anything ,and still invited her to all the parties ... sony better get it together . the koreans ,and microsoft are comein ,and don't get me started on the chinese . top of the line goods are going to come steaming from china . soon . and sony will be a drunken prom date . HEY SONY GET IT TOGETHER .... luckyduck411...out ..

Please use plain text.
Message 202 of 227 (354 Views)
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Thats not even mentioning the fact that the updaytes 'used' to happen early tues..Like before work early..Now its 'almost' wednesday when it updates...So late some of the kids who were waiting, might as well consider the psn updates as wed comings from now on...Last week it was 8:30pm, and as of right now, its 6:30 pm, and still nothing!

Please use plain text.
Message 203 of 227 (336 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 26, 2013
New store style is so **bleep**, if its the same on ps4 then I'm gona get the new x box, so many things ps3 players want and Sony have not done and if they did do it maybe they would make a **bleep** load more money, I know a few things what would make the ps4 a success, Sony hire me if you want to make money.
Please use plain text.
Message 205 of 227 (264 Views)
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Mar 28, 2013

I would also like to add my 3 cents to the conversation...

Seeing that there are 21 pages for this topic, I only read the first and last pages of posts, so forgive me if I repeat anyone's complaints.

There is no other way to put it, other than saying Playstation Store ^&%^%#$ SUCKS!!!!

The ONLY good thing about the change, is that they added the game's RELEASE DATE to the listing; something I have been nagging them to do for YEARS now.

The rest.... is a retarded pile of dog poo!

All of the lagging, time-wasting graphics is nothing more than a tool to get you people to spend more money. Well, show them how much you hate it, and STOP BUYING **bleep** from there.

Do I even have to mention  that most of their CRAP is OVER-PRICED? Most add-ons are priced 25-50% more than they are worth.

SONY, you bloody IDIOTS! Listen to your F*CK(NG customer base!

Anyhow, I am done for now....

Please use plain text.
Message 206 of 227 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4885 posts

Mar 28, 2013
I agree. It's hard to type, even with the keyboard. I'm not a fan of the layout.
 photo original_zpsf4794f45.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 207 of 227 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Why would anyone want to buy games they'll no longer be able to play after the PS4 launch unless the re-purchase them?

Please use plain text.
Message 208 of 227 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 29, 2013

yeah....the Playstation store layout is kinda messy, plus it's kinda Laggy when you scroll thru things...they should work on That!

Please use plain text.
Message 209 of 227 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 30, 2013

After a few months of thought, I have to join in on the hate-club. Yes, I signed in just for this post. Call it whatever you want--pathetic, silly, stupid--I don't quite care. I also can't help but feel that all those who praise the store are just... completely and utterly wrong in their belief. Yes, yes, opinions cannot be wrong and stuff. I don't quite care about that, either.

This new PSN Store is absolutely terrible. I cannot see any redeeming factors about it at all. The overall look is dark and ugly, the ads are insultingly large, the menus are incredibly laggy and slow, the search function is asinine and archaic, the load times are absolutely horrendous and the overall package is just terrible.

All functionality that was present in the previous store has been tossed away in favour of gigantic ads of games I don't need to see ad space for. Yes, SONY, I know that the new Bioshock game is coming out; I don't need to see 1/5 of my 1080p HD TV show me an ad for it. It's also ridiculous that the previously-separated Movies and Games sections have been combined into one vortex of ad space on the front page. The reason behind this change is as transparent as a glass window--money. Ad space THAT large has to be for money.

I mean, I'm not going to praise the previous PSN Store as the most perfect thing to ever grace SONY consoles, but it was an incredibly functional, slick piece of software that just worked. Despite some setbacks like separated pages and whatnot, overall, it as a very nicely done store. Everything just made sense. In fact, it was enjoyable to just... browse through the place. Even if I didn't want to buy anything, it was nice just clicking through the menus and seeing what was on sale. Not any more. Now I only enter it to buy things and I get out as fast as I can. The incredibly long loading time to start the darn thing up is just the cherry on the cake. As if I didn't want to go in there enough, now I actively avoid it. I mean, if the loading time for the store is beaten by the Wii's Store, something has gone terribly wrong.

I've been a SONY fan since I can remember, all the way back on the PS1 when I first loaded up my copy of Alundra and just had a blast. I hold SONY to higher standards than this slop of a store. You can do better than this, SONY! If you're not going to go back to the old store, at least make a newer, better one!

Please use plain text.
Message 210 of 227 (164 Views)