Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: New PS Store sucks

Feb 3, 2013

I agree the new store is trash, doesn't load up half the time, freezes consoles, wallet and funding problems are everywhere.

Message 181 of 228 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Neh I hated the new Store design with a passion when it first came out but now I'm actually starting to like it, It's grown on me.

Message 182 of 228 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3328 posts

Feb 3, 2013

I don't hate the new store. The problem with it for me is that its so disorganized. Its really hard to find anything. At least the older layout had better orginization then this pile of junk. Best suggestion right now is to better orgainze the sections like the olders tore did.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 183 of 228 (404 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Wow, thanks for telling me about the online store; I had never heard of it.  But it's not even a week old (in the US), so please give my lame over-ranting **bleep** a small break there.  :smileyhappy:

Message 184 of 228 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
409 posts

Feb 3, 2013

HeavensLightfire wrote:

I don't hate the new store. The problem with it for me is that its so disorganized. Its really hard to find anything. At least the older layout had better orginization then this pile of junk. Best suggestion right now is to better orgainze the sections like the olders tore did.

This is the best statment i can find... this is what i've meant by saying harder to find things -it not so much harder cause i can search- It's just so unorginiazed it seems scattered w/ very little order to the sections also i'd like to be able to just see add-ons for games title beggining w/ "A,N,S, etc... rather than sort thru 30 pages of random games trying to get to N section

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 185 of 228 (394 Views)
Fender Bender
3328 posts

Feb 4, 2013

JFK_Fan wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

This is the best statment i can find... this is what i've meant by saying harder to find things -it not so much harder cause i can search- It's just so unorginiazed it seems scattered w/ very little order to the sections also i'd like to be able to just see add-ons for games title beggining w/ "A,N,S, etc... rather than sort thru 30 pages of random games trying to get to N section

Yes thats what irritating. Having to keep going and going down pages to find what you need. And most of the time, IT TAKES forever for the stuff to load. The store needs better orginazation.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 186 of 228 (369 Views)
Sackboy
409 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I just use the online store now... i like it alot. Here's the link if you haven't checked it out.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/main

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 187 of 228 (367 Views)
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Having used the “new” PSN-Store again today morning to try and find some new DLC for the PS3 videogames I currently own, I have to say that the new PSN-Store STILL stinks/sucks. True Sony I do appreciate not having to go through multiple “checkout lines” anymore (don’t know how else to describe it, but I mean the multitude of steps you had to go through just to download one DLC (for example: an avatar, a theme, a videogame-trailer, etc.) when the "new"-Playstation-store was first released), and that you FINALLY (at least for the most part) added some of the things that were missing (such as some-of the content from Socom 4).

However, there’s STILL lots of stuff missing (and you can verify this by reading the forums at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/The-New-PSN-STORE-SUCKS/m-p/38733935, http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/New-PS-Store-sucks/m-p/38700549, and the “New Playstation-Store Walkthrough”-YouTube-video page at Sony Playstation's Official YouTube channel, at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yH7OECd0N4).

#1. The store is STILL laggy as hell.

#2. There’s STILL LOTS of content missing from the “new” Playstation-Store. For example: Socom 4 had two “Avatar bundles”. So far, I’ve only seen one in the “new” Playstation Store (where as the [affectionately-called] “old Blue” Playstation Store had both Avatar-bundles) (the one missing in the “new” Playstation-Store is “Avatar-Bundle #1 by the way) (and, if memory serves me, one Avatar-Bundle had the “good guys”-characters avatars, and the other Avatar-Bundle had the “bad guys”-characters avatars).

I still cannot find, in the “new” Playstation Store, any DLC (or even any listing for the following-games themselves, for that matter) for the videogames FIFA09, FIFA10, and FIFA11 (pretty much: any FIFA game released prior to the “FIFA12″ one). I also tried to find the DLC for the James Bond game “Quantum of Solace” by searching in all the available methods (using the “one letter at a time” Search function — that didn’t find it.

I also tried going to “Games” > “PS3 Games” > “All PS3 Games” (and the other ways you can search for it like “Disc-Only PS3 games”, “Full PS3-games”, and using the “Filter” function to filter by “Shooter” (since the game IS a “Shooter”-type videogame) and the videogame was nowhere to be found (whereas in the “old Blue” Playstation-Store, you can just easily go to “All, A – Z”, and then further narrow down the search by narrowing down the letters of what your videogame is called (example: “All Games, A to Z” > “Q” > select “Quantum of Solace”-videogame-art > voila. You’re shown ALL the things available for your selected game (videogame trailers, Developer Diaries, other Behind-The-Scenes videos, avatars, DLC “add-ons”, themes, etc.)))) and that didn’t work either.

I also couldn’t find ANYTHING for the James Bond game “James Bond 007: Blood Stone”; I couldn’t find “Sonic Adventure” when using the darn “Search” function on the “new” Playstation Store, and only found it after finding “Sonic Adventure 2″ listed below on the “Recommendations”-section of the game-page (containing all the DLC) for one of the videogames I was checking out the DLC for (and from there, after checking out “Sonic Adventure 2″, “Sonic Adventure [part 1]” was listed in the “Recommendations”-section of Sonic-Adventure-2′s game-page).

I also remember that there were alot of Kevin Butler TV-ads and/or “TV ‘spots’ ” in the Socom-4 download-content page, and now none of those tv-spots are there [to download].

I also STILL cannot find ANY Qore episodes nor Pulse videos, whatsoever, in the “new” Playstation store, whereas in the OLD Playstation Store, pretty much ALL the content (at least as far as I know) that Sony has come out with ever since INVENTING (or should I say making?) the Playstation-Store, was there to see [and available for download].

Now, thanks to you guys at Sony, I can’t even see Qore nor Pulse anymore (two things I greatly enjoyed and also, greatly enjoyed from Sony); and I really was looking forward to, now that I had the money in my Playstation-Store “wallet” to do so, download the Qore episodes that I wasn’t able to see before (such as the episode that talks about Crysis 2) — especially now that I’m a Playstation-Plus member (don’t get your hopes up Sony. I only bought a “1-year plan”-Playstation-Plus card online so that I could get access to that “online cloud-storage game-saves backup”-thing that I needed so I could backup my COPY-PROTECTED games (like the Assassin’s Creed games I have and the two Crysis games I have (Crysis 1 and Crysis 2), since I was upgrading my PS3′s hard-drive)) and can get those Qore episodes (at least this is what I’ve heard and read) for free.

#3. Also, for the love of humanity, what is UP with the CONFUSING (and/or EXTREMELY-CONFUSING) category-names in the “homepage” of the Playstation-Store?

I mean come on: “New On PS3″, ” *Hot* on PS3″, and “Most Downloaded”. Usually “Hot” (in this particular case) can mean one of two things (and in some [particular] cases, like this one [for example], it can mean a third thing), it can mean like “hot off the press” (well you know what that means) (“wow”, “it’s new”, “it’s on FIRE”, “it’s what people are mostly interested in right now”, etc. etc.). (It can also mean “it’s what people are[, mostly,] looking-at right now and/ore are [most] interested in getting”).

But then you have “NEW on PS3″ (which means pretty much the same thing as “HOT on PS3″ — referring to when I explained 2 seconds ago what “Hot on PS3″ means).

And THEN you have “MOST DOWNLOADED” which means basically — that, what people said it means / what you read it means / it’s self-explanatory. “What people are MOST DOWNLOADING on the PS3′s “Playstation Store” “. “What are people MOST DOWNLOADING on Playstation-Store[?]“.

So it pretty much creates ALOT of confusion (if not a-TON of confusion). You have “HOT” on PS3, which can mean “hot off the press” (as in “new”) (which you already have in the category “NEW on PS3″), or it can mean “what people are MOST INTERESTED IN” (which you already have in the category “Most Downloaded”).

So please, make the categories simpler and/or easier to use [and/or understand] (aka. more “user-friendly”, like they were in the [affectionately-called] “Old Blue” Playstation-Store).

And please read all the comments and stuff about the “new” Playstation-Store in the comments section of all of your blog-posts ever since the “new” Playstation-Store came out, including the forums (including but not limited to the forum-pages I showed you and gave you the links of), and the YouTube-pages for your products and/or videos (including but not limited to that YouTube-page for your walkthrough-of-the-”New”-Playstation-Store that I showed you and gave you the link of).

Many thanks in advance for taking the time [and patience] to read this message and consider all feedback (including but not limited to mine obviously :-) ).

Message 188 of 228 (361 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 7, 2013

This store is such a piece of crap.  I'm done.  Over $1500 collection of games on PSN and 4 devices and I'm done buying anything else.  I buy all digital downloads and not physical media and this store has **bleep** me off so bad I was looking at buying an xbox TODAY.  But reading up on xbox, it appears it has the same screwed store setup.  So that's out.  Guess I will live with PC gaming for the next year or two and see what new comes out.

Spent the last 2 hours in the store.  Still have NO sound in the store at all.  Slow loading, exiting, displaying game info, etc.  Can't find crap due to the unorganized stupidity someone came up with.  The new store has been out for months now and it is just as big of a piece of crap as it was the first day.  The people who designed the new store should be fired, every one of them.  Screw you Sony.  I'm so mad I may just thorw this piece of crap PS3 in the garbage dumpster today.

Message 189 of 228 (327 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Feb 13, 2013

i commented on here a few weeks ago but i hate the psstore so much i had to come back. another gripe i am having is for one finding the games is alot harder then before, the search panel is awfull it lags so badly and half the time you type a game and still cant find it. the other major gripe i am having now is when you click display new games half the results arent even games there mp3s! and then you click display  ps3 games only and it still shows vita, mp3, videos, psp and a few ps3 games. can this be anymore uncategorised??? i feel like its the first day of school everytime i have to go in the ps store its so dreadfull and such a AWFULLLLL experience!!. it takes 2 minutes just to open the first page. and god forbid you want to look for more then one item youll lag out and get disconnected. and how come you can only put 10 things in your cart?? so you add 10 then have to purchase and then re add 10 again

Message 190 of 228 (290 Views)
0 Likes