Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
6 posts

Re: New PS Store sucks

Dec 6, 2012

The Problem with the new store is that the interface isn't as intuitive as the old one. In the old one all you had to do was drill your way through the menu until you found what you were looking for. In the new one, it's more effective to search for what you want. the problem with that is, you lose out on stuff you might not otherwise know about. It's also way too slow and errors out half the time.

Message 111 of 228 (325 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Message 112 of 228 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Dec 6, 2012

I've been playing on my otherbox more in the last few months since the ne PS store was released, and looking at it the few times that I have, it's utter garbage. The most basic thing that should be under the "Games" tab is quite obviously, a list of freaking games, sorted alphabetically. They can't even give that. It takes too long for things to load, the interface is completely ugly and trying to find anything on the new store is so frustrating that it makes even trying to buy something on the store (like add-ons) not even worth it.

I want the old store back.

Message 113 of 228 (311 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Dec 7, 2012

I agree. New playstation store sucks. It is slow, ugly and is horrible.

Message 114 of 228 (273 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 10, 2012

I like the new ps store. But the one feature that i detest from it  would be: The Search Feature. the way you search for something is really not right. The search feature on the Ps3 Browser (when you press Triangle and click on Search) is way better and not as limiting.

Message 115 of 228 (237 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

Completely agree. The new layout looks nice, but the interface sucks. Why would Sony make it more difficult for me to give them money?

Message 116 of 228 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
638 posts

Dec 10, 2012
I just access the other region of PSN store (region 3), and they still have the older version, which is so much better to browse.
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 117 of 228 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2983 posts

Dec 11, 2012

I agree the new store is terrible. It's very hard to navegate and find a game your looking for. The last version was a lot easier than that. What were the people at Sony thinking?

bobs fed signature
Message 118 of 228 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I agree the new store is terrible. It's very hard to navegate and find a game your looking for. The last version was a lot easier than that. What were the people at Sony thinking?

Hello Bobsled.
It didn't take you long to go back on your word about leaving the forums. Welcome back my friend. Are you feeling less hormonal today?

Can you tell why I highlighted "navegate"?

Message 119 of 228 (204 Views)
Wastelander
834 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

NickiChaos wrote:

I've been playing on my otherbox more in the last few months since the ne PS store was released, and looking at it the few times that I have, it's utter garbage. The most basic thing that should be under the "Games" tab is quite obviously, a list of freaking games, sorted alphabetically. They can't even give that. It takes too long for things to load, the interface is completely ugly and trying to find anything on the new store is so frustrating that it makes even trying to buy something on the store (like add-ons) not even worth it.

I want the old store back.

Games

PS3 Games

All PS3 Games

Choose "Sort" then choose "Name: A-Z"

Problem solved. All games sorted alphabetically.

If you want to further sort you can choose "Add Filter" and choose the filter you want. This includes things like Game Type (IE PSN Games, PS3 Full Games, PS2 Classic), Price, Accessories like PS Move or 3D, or other categories that are offered.

If you're looking for DLC for a title you already own then you should know the title name in which case simply use Search and search for the game you want DLC for. That will be the quickest way to find DLC for games you have.

Message 120 of 228 (189 Views)