PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Re: New PS Store sucks

Nov 27, 2012

Is this really still going on?  

The store is different now.  It should go back.  It will never go back.  Soon it will change again.  People will not like that either.  End cycle, repeat.

-Dog

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 227 (438 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

PSN  STORE, is nothing but garbage now!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 227 (435 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Yeah!  Um, I mean NO! Um, what side of this was I on?

-Dog

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 227 (432 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 27, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

Yeah!  Um, I mean NO! Um, what side of this was I on?

-Dog

Moble

I love how, he's making people believe that he truly likes the new store. He's just trying to push peoples buttons ^^

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 227 (411 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Hello. I would love to give you money. Oh, I have to watch a walk-through? You mean I have to watch an instructional video on how to give you money rather than you supplying me with a fast, easy and secure shopping cart / purchase process? You took one of the amazing things about PlayStation and emulated all the bad things about XboxLive. Super fail.
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 227 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Just bought a ps3 and the store though a little slow is decent.  The only major problem with the store is that you can't view already downloaded, can't download multiple items from your purchase list, and sometimes won't get the download all which makes it a pain to download some items, and there is still no download after shutdown, This however was always the case so don't think this layout is a game changer either way.

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 227 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1528 posts

Nov 28, 2012

At least fix add-ons. Like have a WHATS NEW and actually show the things that was JUST ADDED.
Same with main menu. It does not show evrything new. At least it doen't seem like it.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 227 (368 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1252 posts

Nov 28, 2012

G2theE91 wrote:

Just bought a ps3 and the store though a little slow is decent.  The only major problem with the store is that you can't view already downloaded, can't download multiple items from your purchase list, and sometimes won't get the download all which makes it a pain to download some items, and there is still no download after shutdown, This however was always the case so don't think this layout is a game changer either way.

um... dude..... they didnt' change the downloads section at least..... it's still there.  How the hell can you miss it? You log onto the store, the MAIN MENU says Welcome, then Games, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, VIEW DOWNLOADS, Redeem Codes.......

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 227 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Nov 28, 2012

The new store layout is horrible, laggy, and hard to find anything. I went there to get the 4th chapter of walking dead which i didnt download yet and i could not find it.  Every section just has like 4 or 5 things on it. Nothing im looking for. Moving around is slow and nearly freezes the system. I tried search and the loading bars come up forever until i lost patience and tried to back out. Had to wait for each back page to load and finally i just hit the button on my ps3 and gave up. I'll try again someday when i have a few hours to spare.

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 227 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Whomever desinged the new store needs to be fired.

It used to take me roughly 30 seconds to find what I was looking for.  

Now?

About 5-7 minutes as I have to tediously type in the games name and even then it's still a mess.

Cut your losses sony and revert the store until a better idea comes along.

Current home rating: 5.2/10

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 227 (349 Views)
0 Likes