Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
7 posts

Re: New PS Store sucks

Nov 8, 2012
Why cant I see past purchases on the Tv/movie section?

Bring Back the Network Options I hate having scan every lame series to find what I'm looking for.

Don't expect a lot from Sony they are notorious for not listening to there community. It's a poorly done design that forces you to have to really search for what your looking for.

And I hate this if you don't like it well whatever we don't care attitude.

Allow us to type search for series and movies why must we scan everything first ugg.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 227 (455 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

Dont forget to add OBAMA got re-elected too. Its the end of days! Sony sucks a Dig ol ****!!!!

Edit: profanity

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 227 (440 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 9, 2012

The new search is scroll from A - Z only. There's no other way to search for it besides going through the randomly sorted types of games, game dlcs, and whatever else they thought was "useful"

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 227 (435 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 9, 2012

As much as I think the old store was bland to look at and dull, the new store is absolutely worthless. Removeing the ability to sort by game is by far the worst part. You made it flashy and removed functionality, its like windows ME or vista, useless load of audiovisual crap. If you want to increase aesthetic apeal, then by all means do so and you have my blessing, but if you remove functionality you have my hate. The only thing worse than a store that looks like crap is a store that is crap, and thats what we have.

Old store = great functionality and easy to use

New store = audiovisual bs to sell adds and waste our time

Unlike some of the other users here, I have no desire to boycott the store. However, since the store is completely unusable I will not be shopping as much as I would like to. Whats the point of a pretty store if you cant buy anything you want?

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 227 (427 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Im having trouble finding dynamic themes or thees in general

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 227 (395 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I can't search by genre? Really, Sony?!! I play TWO types of games.... They happen to NOT be sports, thug **bleep**, or FPS games.

With the old setup I could pick my genres and buy the ones that looked interesting.

Guess who is not going to be purchasing and downloading full games through the PS Store any longer?

This lady.

It really says something about the new store when people get posses enough to **bleep** about it online. 'Nuff said.
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 227 (356 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Nov 13, 2012

dustinbrutal wrote:
I happen to like the new store. It was time for an update.
Everytime Sony changes things, people have to complain.
Can't keep everyone happy..

Now if they would only change the XMB.....

what the hell's wrong with the XMB? nothing.......... You dont' like your backround pic or the icons? change it yourself.  http://www.ps3-themes.com/ps3-theme-builder    Once you figure out how to use that, which isn't hard...... 

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 227 (351 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I dont' like this either, nothing's organized well...... And yes It's slower, bigger, and takes longer to go through. Where's the A-Z list of DLC's? I tried to get some DLC for FFXIII-2 after this upgraded and it took me half an hour to find the **bleep** game. Finally l realized you HAVE to go to the top and hit Search, and manually put in each **bleep** letter....... When the screen for JUST that game comes up there's links under the picture, such as all it's add ons. Then it took me another 30 minutes to figure out how to add funds to the wallet.  Before you could just go to CART in the top whether you had anythign in it or not, and add funds. Now.... you can't. You have to put things IN the cart, then you can add funds when you checkout. Although I have to admit THAT aspect is better, especially the fact it only adds what you need. No more need to add another 5 bucks when you need 30 cents or something.

All in all I like the LOOK of the new store, but the degisn completely sucks. It's all meshed together, it's too hard to find things, or just browse.....  christ the DLC menu is friggin stupid. Why have diff catagories for items/weapons/levels/characters/game apps/ combos/vehicles/stats.... I mean seriously? THOSE different sections should have been the A-Z list of games with DLC. When I'm looking at available DLC Ifor games I'm considering buying, I want to find the game in a list in 5 seconds (like before) and see ALL the DLC on ONE screen, not have to look at 10 diff **bleep** secftions..... Whoever designed this needs to be fired, it's so incompetent it's unbelievable.... All in all this is seriously annoying to use compared to the simple Store before this. The ONLY thing I like is the last couple lines I said of the first paragraph.

By the way, this design sucks so bad I actually felt compelled to post on here for the first time ever..... if that tells you something. Hope someone over there reads this.

And after watching this video...... it really IS alot slower: http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ht2JUdoiL_c?feature=player_embedded

This quote from someone on like page 5 or w/e says it all:  "So if I want to browse through the add ons for games, I have to manually search for every fricken game I have?  Instead of just looking to see what was added recently, I have to multiply my effort by a lot.  Plus, I have bought games based on add-ons or demos, and if I have no idea what I may be interested in, the search is useless, and browsing through three hundred add ons to see if I am interested in one is way more time than my money is worth to me, and to Sony, apparently." 

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 227 (349 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I take that back...... you still have to add $5 to the wallet even if you only need $3  or 30 cent.....  Guess that means I like nothing about the new store layout. Except the look (backround etc).

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 227 (330 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 13, 2012

This new store is absolutely terrible. I have been buy older games lately that I never had a chance to play before. For instance, I just got Final Fantasy XIII-2. I want to browse the PS store to see if it has had any add-ons. In order to do this, I have to use the search feature. We used to be able to type in the name of the title and it displayed everything released with that name in it. Now we have to select the letter it begins with and hope it's one of the five most popular games beginning with that letter to be on top. If not, we not have to scroll through every game that has that letter in its title. That's right. Not just every game that begins with that letter, but every game that has that letter in the title or has released anything on the store with that letter in the title. So, I browse "F" and I have to scroll through hundreds of title to get to the titles that begin with F. One that really annoys me is "Batman: Year One (HD plus Bonus Features)." Because "Features" is in the title, it shows up when you search "F."

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 227 (322 Views)
0 Likes