Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Re: New PS Community Forums - Are you excited or worried?

Dec 23, 2010

I have figured out the new setup. I spent all of last night as well as a good chunk of today learning how to do eveything. After figuring it out I can honestly say, this is one of the WORST designed sites I have ever been to. EVERYTHING takes more time and more clicks to get to. Its absolutley senseless, and this is coming from someone who took the time to learn how it works. Whomever thought that this was a better design than what we had should really be terminated as soon as possible. Thankfully there are many PS# centric forums out there but I always preffered coming here as it was the "Official" forum. But this really is a downgrade guys, at least give us the option of viewing the forums the old way.

Message 31 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1259 posts

Re: New PlayStation® Community Forums: Are you excited or worried about this?

Jan 8, 2011

I don’t mind the new design layout, but it does need a lot of work retouching as well as fixing here and there. Ever since the new community forum platform‏ went live it seems that everything is buggy, broken, laggy, unresponsive, and get constant errors. I just hope that the PlayStation Community Team takes into consideration the feedback that members are providing and requesting before finalizing the changes permanently.

Message 32 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
609 posts

Re: New PS Community Forums - Are you excited or worried?

Jan 9, 2011

The new forums are good once you learn all the features and buttons.

Message 33 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes