Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 21 2012
By: Rcook9000 First Son 14 posts

New Friend's

2 replies 125 views Edited Oct 21, 2012

Im new and would like to find some good ppl, to play with ,mature or not , ( mature please ) ,,, here's a list of the games i have 

GTA4 eposodes,

RDR,

GT5,

VF5,

LBP 2,

MW3,

KZ 3,

Tony Hawk HD,

PAYDAY HEIST,

R&C,

WarHammer 40k,

Got more just cant think of them right now , plus a lot games that are offline, my PSN ID : Rcook9000   , im on often and down to play whatever ,    fill free to add me ....

Message 1 of 3 (125 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1142 posts

Re: New Friend's

Oct 21, 2012

I'm down for some new people to play with, i'm mature 32 yrs old.....play alot of MW3......feel free to add me, PSN: smoke7

Message 2 of 3 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Re: New Friend's

Oct 22, 2012

Rcook9000 wrote:

Im new and would like to find some good ppl, to play with ,mature or not , ( mature please ) ,,, here's a list of the games i have 

GTA4 eposodes,

RDR,

GT5,

VF5,

LBP 2,

MW3,

KZ 3,

Tony Hawk HD,

PAYDAY HEIST,

R&C,

WarHammer 40k,

Got more just cant think of them right now , plus a lot games that are offline, my PSN ID : Rcook9000   , im on often and down to play whatever ,    fill free to add me ....

I'd like to be able to play some cod again but our internet is too slow for me to play in public games if I'm not the host, I'm starting to host these private lobbies so I can play again. I'm still testing to see if its fast enough to handle it so I need at least 12 people to test with while we all play at once. I'm nice and enjoy playing with friends more than people I don't know, so if you want feel free to add me and maybe we can become friends that I enjoy playing with. its been over a month since that I've played the multiplayer so forgive me if I'm easy to kill at first. I try to be mature, the only time I may seem not mature is when I really get in to the game but I don't scream in the mic so no need to mute me because of screaming :smileytongue:. I don't care about stats, its just numbers to me. like I don't care about KD but I do enjoy when I get a good one but that's it.

my list of games (online games and playable for me only)

mw2,mw3,black ops,world at war,red dead redemption undead nightmare,grand theft auto IV. that's all I can think from the back of my head right now haha

I'm a non competitive kind of player. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

as of 10/29/2014 I now have a xbox 360 :smileyhappy:
Message 3 of 3 (84 Views)
0 Likes