Sep 30 2013
By: mochuuu SCEA 1487 posts

New Assassin's Creed 4 Trailer - Pirate Heist

OFFICIAL POST
3 replies 487 views Edited Sep 30, 2013

Happy to share another look at Assassin's Creed 4; this time offering up a new look at some of the legendary pirates that will be in the game. 

Originally posted on PlayStation Blog by Gabriel Graziani // Community Developer, Ubisoft: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/30/new-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-trailer-the-heist/

Pirates were a lot of things, but above all, they were ruthless opportunists on the hunt for plunder, booty, fortune… call it whatever you want – Captain Edward Kenway calls it an end to be reached, by any means necessary. With the acquisition of riches his paramount goal, Edward assembles a group of like-minded renegades to take the West Indies for all they’re worth. Watch the video below for a quick peek at how Kenway organizes a world-class pirate heist!

With the largest governments of the world all bearing down on the islands of the West Indies with a mandate to eradicate the pirate threat once and for all, Captain Kenway and his cohorts will need to band together to survive.

Of course, with that cooperation comes increased effectiveness and even greater gains… as Blackbeard, Charles Vane, Anne Bonny, and Calico Jack join forces with the goal of bleeding every scrap of gold out of these islands before the hammer finally falls.

What are your thoughts on the upcoming AC4? 

- morgan haro - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 1 of 4 (487 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3897 posts

Re: New Assassin's Creed 4 Trailer - Pirate Heist

Sep 30, 2013

I'm tired of watching all these videos just give me this game and my ps4 now!

Message 2 of 4 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Oct 4, 2013
Def a buy. So sad to see the end of ac series :,(
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 4 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11728 posts

Oct 4, 2013
End of Assassin's Creed what?

It's not ending.
Message 4 of 4 (306 Views)
0 Likes