Survivor
2609 posts

Re: New AC 4: Black Flag Tech Video

Sep 14, 2013

YES! I hate having to go through zones and along paths to get a loading screen telling me I am still 20 minutes away from my destination.

LOLsy Carry Punch User (CPU)
Message 21 of 23 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20403 posts

Sep 15, 2013
I'm not a huge fan of Assassin's Creed, but I can't say that that demo wasn't impressive. That video is stunning and shows just what the PS4 is capable of doing as opposed to the PS3.

I may not be interested in the game, but it definitely has me stoked for the great new worlds developers will be able to create on the PS4.
Message 22 of 23 (173 Views)
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Anyways, I've had this question for quite some time, however unrealistic in real terms of naval combat, this is a stealth game. I've yet to see anyone ask this question. So when I'm doing a naval battle, can I simply leave the wheel, jump into the ocean and climb onto their ship and just start killing everyone? xD Since it is a stealth game, who would see it coming? During a naval battle and an assassin starts wacking everyone, they would be unprepared since they're all manning the cannons. Guess I'll have to wait until the game comes out to seexD

Message 23 of 23 (136 Views)
0 Likes