Sackboy
462 posts

Re: Netflix never works

Feb 24, 2012

I thought it wasnt working when I first loaded it up, it loads for a LONG time & Is sloooowww & yeah sucks majorly but after that smooth as silk. As for playback issues I dont know, but I watched entire S6 Season of Futurama yesterday perfect on WiFi.

Message 11 of 14 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Feb 24, 2012

It does take quite a while to load, then plays fine. However, doesn't look great as it doesn't stream HD. I know it is a handheld but the screen is good enough to where I can tell quite a difference in HD and SD video. I think it should allow HD, at least over Wifi. I understand limiting to SD on 3G.

Message 12 of 14 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Feb 24, 2012

Hastor wrote:

It does take quite a while to load, then plays fine. However, doesn't look great as it doesn't stream HD. I know it is a handheld but the screen is good enough to where I can tell quite a difference in HD and SD video. I think it should allow HD, at least over Wifi. I understand limiting to SD on 3G.

Were you watching an 4:3 or 16:9 film?  I was watching futurama S5 & it was meh quality... but when S6 came about it was perfect quality & was Amazing on the Oled, no sign of pixelation like I was running it locally. I had it docked w/ external speakers and it was awesome. With S5 & 4:3 Though it was like I was watching it from a slow connection.

Message 13 of 14 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Feb 25, 2012

I called and they said I had an internet connection problem.. hmmmmm, works fine on my Wii, PS3 and xbox 360. one of the main reasons I shelled out $249+++ was to watch netfix anywhere. Has anyone has heard of a fix, or if they are even working on this issue

Message 14 of 14 (80 Views)
0 Likes