First Son
3 posts

Re: Netflix error on Vita? Canada

Mar 2, 2012

I'm in Texas & was having the same error pop up everytime I tried to stream a video. I had my video quality setting on my Netflix account set to low inorder to avoid exceding my monthly bandwidth cap. I changed the video quality setting this afternoon to the medium setting and have been able to stream videos perfectly on my Vita since.

Message 31 of 36 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Mar 2, 2012

haha....thats awsome! No thanks to Sony nor Netflix!! I was on the phone just before I read your commet!!!! this is sooooo simple thanks for messing with the setting, its people like you that make a difference!! Sony's salution was to delete the application and re-download every time I call for an answer, them blame Netfix!!! Netflix had no answer there salution was to blame Sony!! I just happened to read your comment and wala problemsolved!!! Thank you soooo much!

Message 32 of 36 (62 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Not a prob. Happy to share.

Message 33 of 36 (62 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2012

woot thank for the help guys prob solved canadians get the shit end

Message 34 of 36 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Mar 5, 2012

JONYMCHICKEN wrote:

woot thank for the help guys prob solved canadians get the **** end

ffs, it wasn't a Canadian problem.

smh, you know what they say about making assumptions?

Message 35 of 36 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
796 posts

Apr 14, 2013

just wondering if anyone figured out how to get netflix app working. i been getting this same error for months now on my vita. i have called both sony and netflix and like someone else said here they just blamed the other company. i deleted the app, redownloaded and done the update for it. i have also tried deactivating all devices on the netflix site and still nothing works

Message 36 of 36 (27 Views)
0 Likes