Feb 12 2013
By: Farhoda First Son 23 posts

Need your help! Which games i should get?

[ Edited ]
7 replies 125 views Edited Feb 12, 2013

Greetings

Im new to vita but i like it so far I only play PC online games like World of warcraft, I Got Xbox 360 Really didnt like it because got like 2 and its always give me ring of death 3 red alerts, So my experince on console games is bad and i heard of vita and my friend told me how awesome is the console I got the one with unit13 bundle and got 32 memory card got like 6 games

AC3

Fifa 13

Unit13

NFS MW

SC Thieves in time

P4G

And All PS PLUS Games

I played uncharted its really awesome But once i beated it i dont think i will play it again i know there easy and hard mode but i only like to end game 1 time. i like games like that and games like fable or farcry in xbox oi like this kinda of games I heard of Little big planet but when i saw youtube video i guess its child game for 10-15 years old, I want game to play it most of the time not just to beat it then never play it again

Which games do u think i will enjoy and always play it I know COD is good but i heard bad stuff about it for vita same with fifa 13 but i like football I heard killzone will be awesome and i cannot wait till its release so i can get it or DOA 5

Sorry for my bad english but i guess You can understand my point.

Farhoda- Feel Free to add me as friend

Message 1 of 8 (125 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7267 posts

Re: Need your help! Which games i should get?

Feb 12, 2013

Farhoda wrote:

Greetings

Im new to vita but i like it so far I only play PC online games like World of warcraft, I Got Xbox 360 Really didnt like it because got like 2 and its always give me ring of death 3 red alerts, So my experince on console games is bad and i heard of vita and my friend told me how awesome is the console I got the one with unit13 bundle and got 32 memory card got like 6 games

AC3

Fifa 13

Unit13

NFS MW

SC Thieves in time

P4G

And All PS PLUS Games

I played uncharted its really awesome But once i beated it i dont think i will play it again i know there easy and hard mode but i only like to end game 1 time. i like games like that and games like fable or farcry in xbox oi like this kinda of games I heard of Little big planet but when i saw youtube video i guess its child game for 10-15 years old, I want game to play it most of the time not just to beat it then never play it again

Which games do u think i will enjoy and always play it I know COD is good but i heard bad stuff about it for vita same with fifa 13 but i like football I heard killzone will be awesome and i cannot wait till its release so i can get it or DOA 5

Sorry for my bad english but i guess You can understand my point.

Farhoda- Feel Free to add me as friend

Sonic&All Stars Racing Transformed, give Little Big Planet a try, its totally awesome, Ragnarok Odyssey, Escape Plan, Sound Shapes

Message 2 of 8 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

I got $114 on my funds right now i can spend and i can add more but i tried to add $50 PSN Card its said limit So money isnt an issues for me But i dont like to spend it on something that will not worth it or i will not enjoy

For some ppl who will ask about world of warcraft and what is my armory i will save ur time to ask and here that my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Farhouda/advanced

I play runescape too but quited long time ago once i got 120 dungoneering and everything was already 99 

I Like to play games I like to beat it and enjoy it

Message 3 of 8 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

I can agree on both Sonic and LBP. Both have tons of replayability and Sonic is one of the best cart racers of recent times.  I can't recommend Ragnarok Odyssey though it looks great but fails to meet my extreme expectations for a Phantasy Star/Monster Hunter type game. More over it just depends what you like and on the subject of PC games you can check out Fly For Fun. It's a terribly fun free to play MMO. Graphics are very anime and cutesy but if that doesn't bother you there's a ton to do on that. Everything else I play is more niche so I can't recommend them to everyone but I highly enjoy Corpse Party, DJ Max Technika Tune and Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward.

Message 4 of 8 (98 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7267 posts

Feb 12, 2013

TXCScorpion wrote:

I can agree on both Sonic and LBP. Both have tons of replayability and Sonic is one of the best cart racers of recent times.  I can't recommend Ragnorok Odyssey though it looks great the fails to meet my extreme expectations for a Phantasy Star/Monster Hunter type game. More over it just depends what you like and on the subject of PC games you can check out Fly For Fun. It's a terribly fun free to play MMO. Graphics are very anime and cutesy but if that doesn't bother you there's a ton to do on that. Everything else I play is more niche so I can't recommend them to everyone but I highly enjoy Corpse Party, DJ Max Technika Tune and Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward.

yea i agree on Sonic being  one of the best kart racing game in recent times, i heck i think its the best kart racing game i have played in a long time lol and LBP is just awesome.

Message 5 of 8 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
11259 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Persona 4 Golden and Sly Cooper IV are both excellent games.

Message 6 of 8 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Ummm but that not answer i need ur answer of what games u think i should get next u know what kinda of games i like from just the games i got i want stuff like them
Message 7 of 8 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Feb 12, 2013

If you like sports you might be interested in MLB: The Show. It's supposed to be the best baseball game out right now and it's also got cross play enabled. This game is actually the reason why a co-worker of mine wants to pick up a PS3 and Vita. That and all the top shelf exclusives. The Microsoft Kool Aid is wearing off at an alarming rate for him once he learned of Plus. Smiley Happy

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 8 of 8 (62 Views)
0 Likes