Nov 05 2011
By: submission44 Wastelander 758 posts

Need more videos/updates

3 replies 8 views Edited Nov 5, 2011

Is it me or has it been a while since Sony has released a new anouncement or game videos?  The Vita releases in like 6 weeks in Japan.  I wish we had more to look at.

Message 1 of 4 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Re: Need more videos/updates

Nov 6, 2011

They have quite a few out there. I personally would like videos regarding how the system works. I mean, I have seen a few of them, but they aren't full detailed.

I guess in 6 weeks we will know everything. The good thing is that time is going fast for me, since I have quite a list of school work. That'll keep me occupied.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 2 of 4 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7408 posts

Nov 6, 2011

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

They have quite a few out there. I personally would like videos regarding how the system works. I mean, I have seen a few of them, but they aren't full detailed.

I guess in 6 weeks we will know everything. The good thing is that time is going fast for me, since I have quite a list of school work. That'll keep me occupied.

Yep.

yeap me too , i wanna see more videos about how the system works , like the web browser for example , a youtube app would be kool too

Message 3 of 4 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 6, 2011

More videos about the OS would be awesome. I bet we'll see plenty of them soon considering the Vita comes out next month in Japan.

My awesome website .
Message 4 of 4 (8 Views)
0 Likes