Highlighted
Jul 23 2012
By: Spirit_Gum First Son 9 posts

Need information, about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

1 replies 30 views Edited Jul 23, 2012

So when the gane came out i had it on xbox, i went to the midnight release and all that good stuff. Well my xbox broke and i decided to switch over to my ps3 but months ago i had heard that Skyrim had major lag problems, well i would like to buy the game again because i havent gotten to play the DLC yet. Can anyone tell me if the lag problem is still there? andf i dont mean like huge lag, even just a tiny bit.

Message 1 of 2 (30 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7401 posts

Re: Need information, about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Jul 23, 2012

Spirit_Gum wrote:

So when the gane came out i had it on xbox, i went to the midnight release and all that good stuff. Well my xbox broke and i decided to switch over to my ps3 but months ago i had heard that Skyrim had major lag problems, well i would like to buy the game again because i havent gotten to play the DLC yet. Can anyone tell me if the lag problem is still there? andf i dont mean like huge lag, even just a tiny bit.

I don't know how it compares to the XBox version but it runs much better now; I haven't had any problems with it.  There is lag but honestly I've seen lag in every game, so I don't think you can be that picky.

Message 2 of 2 (28 Views)