Highlighted
Jan 02 2013
By: Tekayi First Son 14 posts

Need help with trophy.

1 replies 73 views Edited Jan 2, 2013
Yo ppl, i need some help with Motorstorm RC trophy. I need to beat 10 pitwall challenges. I already beaten challenges from my friends (six), but there are some random challenges too and i have to beat 5th player in leaderboards ! How the heck can i do that ? Next player i have to beat is 13th in leaderboards! I need 2 beat 4 more challenges and im not able to do that... It's the last trophy i need for platinum... What should i do ? o.o
Message 1 of 2 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7388 posts

Re: Need help with trophy.

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

Tekayi wrote:
Yo ppl, i need some help with Motorstorm RC trophy. I need to beat 10 pitwall challenges. I already beaten challenges from my friends (six), but there are some random challenges too and i have to beat 5th player in leaderboards ! How the heck can i do that ? Next player i have to beat is 13th in leaderboards! I need 2 beat 4 more challenges and im not able to do that... It's the last trophy i need for platinum... What should i do ? o.o

sorry Teyaki i would help you but being a HUGE Motorstorm fan i cant help it but feel angry at Evolution because of the garbage they developed on the vita, that game is everything else but a Motorstorm title, i have it and tried to like but i just cant, i need my adrenaline pumping, brutal off road racer to come to the vita not that joke of a game Evolution calls Motorstorm RC. I want a proper Motorstorm game on the vita you hear me EVO? lol, sorry man its just that Motorstorm is my favorite franchise this generation and im still mad at Evo lol.

Message 2 of 2 (56 Views)
0 Likes